The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

HI!

I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking a while and have become addicted to tarts. I loved them for years, but because of migraines was afraid I couldn't enjoy them anymore. I finally figured out I can do MOST bakery scents. I have also found out that CFTKR maybe my biggest downfall. I'm sure I can find some other recommendations of places too. (I've already tried and love everydaywhims, HOT, NENEs). Any other wonderful scrumptious suggestions? :lol:

:lol:

Welcome to the Board......You will LOVE it here :)

I love Crosscreek, Nene's, Can Do, Everyday Whims, Blue Gecko, LOL...just to name a few!!

:? Welcome! I love Everyday Whims, too! Blue Gecko and LOL are another two that top my "favorites" list!

:lol: Pugmommy! This is a great place to be. Lots of happy and helpful people! I'm fairly new myself here and haven't ordered from anywhere except Angel Made Scents. Christy, the owner, is going to reopen in April and I think her products are terrific! CFTKR is probably going to be my next order, but it's hard to decide, with all the great company recommendations around here. :lol:

Do you have a Pug? I know several. Very fun little breed!

Enjoy getting acquainted. You'll love it here! [smilie=th_wave]

Gail

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies. It looks like I will be ordering from Blue Gecko and Crosscreek soon.

I am the proud owner of a 1 yr old fawn pug named Buster.

I also have the feeling my wallet might not like this place very much, but my nose will be very happy. :P