The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

sweet..........thank you so much, but I could'nt take your only 4 cozy Christmas melts!! You are SO kind!! :lol:

I was out for most of the day. I am melting AMS Gram's Zucchini Bread. I will really miss Christy and her scents. There were so many more I wanted to try. I hope she opens back up soon!

Last melts of the night for me are:

K - Butt Naked - Can-Do - Awesome strong tropical fruit blend - a new favorite

LR - Raspberry Lilac - Blue Gecko - Awesome strong fruit/floral blend - another new favorite

BR - Orchard Pear - YC - A very nice moderately strong fruit scent - truest pear scent I've smelled so far

Still burning the two Illuminations Clean Sheets votives in the bath.

I'm going to the YC store tomorrow to exchange that awful Swirl candle and get some tarts for $1.00!!

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7]

:lol:

Hey there Boogie! Nice to see you posting!

Bigred...did I see something about you and $1 tarts? I am getting better about reading the fine print - on everything, LOL!

Tonight's melting:

DreamTarts - Tangerine Lavender - strong with the tealights, always a favorite

Warm Impressions - Vanilla Velour - too old, I think...24w and can barely smell it and it was once a favorite

I enjoy Christmas scents all year round, too, Heart!

Laundry Day (nice) and Orange Chiffon Cake (not smelling much) - Luxury Lane

Hot Apple Pie (good) - Lindsay's Candles

Jason,

I can't even find an email address for her!

I see Jason gave you the e-mail address. If you haven't left, there is no phone at her shop. If you e-mail her when you are coming, that would be best. There are plenty of tarts there, and she can have more if she knows you are coming.

She is very busy during the week, but checks e-mails! Hope you have a great road trip if you are on your way!

Thanks to Jason and Heart2Heart for their replies. We did go and had a blast. There is a detailed report in the Melting Pot Thread if anyone want to see what we brought back!

I told the PSIL he got the honor of picking the first scent to melt. He chose Spiced Nuts. I think it is partly because he thinks the name is funny! So we are melting Spiced Nuts.

Can't wait to read about what you got, Lana! I like Spiced Nuts! Hey.....it was a good scent!

Tonight I have two surprisingly good scents going:

Spa Fresh-YC: Wow, this is very good and strong! Reminiscent of last year's Fresh Cut Herbs (whatever happened to that scent?), but I think better and stronger.

Lemon Sugar & Candied Violets-CFTKR: Very unique! Fresh, sweet, citrus-y floral that smells like pure sunshine! It's very good!

Overnight it was Can-do spiced clove...moderately strong and longlasting, and GHBT Christmas cravings...not too strong and didn't last long. Now I've added in Angie's sweet orange and chili peppers! :shock:

Good morning everyone! I am trying out a new vendor, Rosa's candles. She has free shipping on her sale tarts. I'm melting Blissful Blackberry and it is scenting my kitchen very well. I also tried her country christmas and it is very strong. Yesterday I tried Passionate Kisses and it was even stronger. So far....so good on this new vendor.

Morning! I have been on a LOL melting marathon all week to make room for my new order. I'm continuing Sweet Potato Pancakes from last night and added Graham Cracker Cheesecake in the bedroom this morning. Hope everyong has a wonderful Saturday!

Good Saturday Morning Everyone!

Another busy day here! I am leaving to go to the NCAA Tournament in Philadelphia in a little while. I hope I can melt when I get back but it will probably be too late, I am going to watch my children's school (hopefully) advance.

Happy Saturday!

Have the whole house to myself this morning! What a treat. I am melting Nene's Honey Graham Pie Crust and Can-Do's Apple Butter....smells so wonderful in here!

I've been busy cleaning, so I have just started melting. This morning's scents are Busy Bee-Pink Sugar Baby and Ten Digits-cedarwood and vanilla. I hope everyone has a great Saturday.

Bigred [smilie=The_Hi] .....going tart shopping I see. I think maybe you've caught the candle fever....seems to be a lot of that going around here... [smilie=th_Whistle] :lol:

Lisa - I see you have your kitty back for your avatar - what a cutie! It's amazing how much one of my guys looks like exactly like yours. :shock:

Melting Lessie's Birthday Cake....luv! Anyone in touch w/Lessie? Sure hope her health has improved and she's doing much better. [smilie=th_a194]

:shock:

Good morning all,

I am starting through my newly purchased stash from my Can-do road trip.

I have on Pink Peppermeint Bark. It is going to be good, I can tell. Last evening's Spiced Nuts was strong, and I purposely let the melter on all night, and it was STILL going when I got up a little while ago, so easily 12 hours and still going.

When I put away my purchase last night, it filled an entire popcorn tin. *LOL*

Hey everyone, the Twilight party was very good the girls had fun.

Todays melt is from Rosa's Country Candles. I'm melting Chocolate Covered Strawberry and it is to die for!!!!

Glad the girls had fun.

Sounds like you had a great road trip Lana.

I am glad to hear that Rosa's are good-I have an order of 50 on the way. Can't wait!

Just got home from work to a Halloween/Vampire theme-

All Hallow's Eve-Crosscreek

Bel Vampiro-Blue Gecko

Haunted House-Can Do

Have a great day.

Today I've put on CFTKR's Roses and Leather. I'm a bit nervous, because I wouldn't normally order anything with the word Roses or Leather in a tart, but this was in one of the samplers I got. It hasn't melted all the way yet, but I'm standing right by in case it has to be dumped! :shock: