The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Jason....I did'nt get any scent from Missy's Angel Food Cake either....but her Red Velvet Cake is very good and strong!!

Melting Amish Quilt from GHBT's. Wonderful!

Hi all - I was out all morning and early afternoon on this nice day so this is my first chance to melt today:

K - City of Lights - CFTKR - Carol says this moderatley strong sample is a blend of Lavender & Cinnamon and it's very nice but I smell mostly cinnamon with just a hint of something else...

LR - Teakwood Treasures - CFTKR - This moderately strong sample is a very nice earthy woody type scent.

BR - Bathory - Evening Eclipse - This is an awesome earthy scent and probably my most favorite out of what I've tried so far from EE - definitely have to get more of this one

Burning two Gold Canyon Clean Sheets votives in the bath. The GC votives are smaller than others that I've seen - the scent is nice but not very strong.

I just placed a big order from GHBT's. I love her tarts and I want to make sure I have some when the ones I have run out. They are really so much better when they sit for a while. I can't say enough about "Breakfast with Grandma". Had my whole house smelling heavenly last night! This time, I ordered some that I have never tried before. I also ordered some Oils from her. Can't wait to try those.

Right now I'm melting Lavender Vanilla from crosscreek. (and still burning these scentless candles! LOL)

Not melting anything here, and doubt I'll be able to melt anything tonight. Taking my DD and 4 of her friends (all 14 year olds), to a Twilight (the move) party tonight at a Blockbuster store. They having all kinds of games and contests and then they will sell the video at midnight.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

That sounds like fun! If we had a blockbuster, I'm sure I would have to take my 13 year old. She is twilight Crazed! :shock:

denimsway, I'm curious to know which candles you ordered from ebay that had no scent?

Burning 2 candles - KI - Vanilla Creme Crumb Cake and Grazia's Frosted Cinnabuns.

Melting EW - Orange Chiffon cake

One of them is an Eva Rose Candle and the other one is Primitive Soy Wax Jar Candle from seller Mustang in my blood.

Not melting anything here, and doubt I'll be able to melt anything tonight. Taking my DD and 4 of her friends (all 14 year olds), to a Twilight (the move) party tonight at a Blockbuster store. They having all kinds of games and contests and then they will sell the video at midnight.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

That sounds like fun! If we had a blockbuster, I'm sure I would have to take my 13 year old. She is twilight Crazed! :shock:

Denim, they are also having some sort of an event at the Barnes and Noble book store here, try that. Good Luck!

Jason,

I can't even find an email address for her!

I see Jason gave you the e-mail address. If you haven't left, there is no phone at her shop. If you e-mail her when you are coming, that would be best. There are plenty of tarts there, and she can have more if she knows you are coming.

She is very busy during the week, but checks e-mails! Hope you have a great road trip if you are on your way!

Have a great time Silly! It sounds like a lot of fun.

I'm still melting Bits of Honey but it's on its way out.

Today I have melted...from HOT, Some kind of ice cream cake scent..I am so bad with the names and I threw away the pkg it came in....later this afternoon I put on Cocoa Pink's Mint Choc. Chip Ice Cream....this is the best in this scent I have tried.

Enjoy the rest of your Friday guys!

Sweet....what will we do without Cozy Christmas??? I've just got 4 left. :?

:lol: Don't cry cbgril. If U cry, I'll cry. :shock: I get kinda loud and the dog comes to lick my tears. Well, truthfully, it's really the snotty nose [smilie=th_a194] but the first sounds better! tmi? :lol: I have four left, too. If U run out and are going thru withdrawal, let me know and I'll send mine to U. :lol:

Melting AMS Vanilla Pumpkin. Awesome!

Sweet....what will we do without Cozy Christmas??? I've just got 4 left. :?

:lol: Don't cry cbgril. If U cry, I'll cry. :shock: I get kinda loud and the dog comes to lick my tears. Well, truthfully, it's really the snotty nose [smilie=th_a194] but the first sounds better! tmi? :lol: I have four left, too. If U run out and are going thru withdrawal, let me know and I'll send mine to U. :lol:

Melting AMS Vanilla Pumpkin. Awesome!

I still have the one sample size of that scent - I don't want to use it yet. Glad to hear it's good.

Wow, it's been awhile since I posted my scents of the day. I actually melted three different ones...

Black Velvet from HOT -Don't really remember what this one has in it. I think it was one I bought around Halloween.

Banana Pudding from Can-Do in the kitchen. Two out of three kids hated it, but one said it smelled like bubble gum. It was very sweet smelling. [smilie=th_a194]

I now have Victoria's Frankincense and Myrrh on for the evening as all of the kids are sleeping at friends tonight and I wanted something smooth and sultry ! :lol:

Hi, Boogie! Hope you have a wonderful evening.

Blueberry Cobbler - Candledippers

Neufchatel Frosted Berry Chiffon - Calisto

Ambrosia Fruit Salad - LOL

Good Evening all!

Good to see you Boogie! [smilie=th_a194]

I am melting a couple of YC tarts this evening-

Candied Apple and Mango Peach Salsa in the girls' rooms(they picked them out at the Hallmark store today)

I am melting-

CYS-Into the woods

CFTKR-Lavendar Linen

Hope you all have a great night.

Tonight we're enjoying candlelight...an Illuminations pillar in Meyer Lemon....very nice, light lemony scent. I also started a melter with Beary Nice Spice from Keepers of the Light.

Have a great night!