The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
becky

Zucchini Bread

Has anyone else ever noticed that the cold smell of Zucchini Bread tarts is just like Doritos?

That's what I get with every one that I have ever purchased-they smell okay melting,but cold, pure Doritos.

That's funny. [smilie=th_jaja] I haven't gotten the Doritos smell either, but I do think they all smell pretty much the same.

I like the Zucchini Bread smell but I'm convinced every vendor uses the same FO. [smilie=th_idontknow]

I have only tried this scent from Bella's(I think, it was a freebie I think it was bellas) and crosscreek. I love it but my husband and his brothers HATE it. they said "what stinks"

Guest Anonymous

Front Porch makes a wonderful zuchinni bread. It smells wonderful. Does not smell like doritos [smilie=th_we0081]

[smilie=th_smielyfight] That's funny! I never noticed that but who knows. Hmmm....I do love Doritos. I'll have to go hunt down a Zucchini Bread tart...and hope I don't eat it.