The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

New(ish) here.

Hi! I am Gina! I was a member here but was de-activated bc I didn't realize there were new rules regarding posting and I wasn't on for a few months due to wedding planning and being in law school. But i am back and hope to be a productive member of the community!

i love tarts and love finding new companies all the time. I am also a HUGE bath and body product addict.

I look forward to talking more with you all. Thanks for welcoming me here. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Welcome Back Gina! Is that you in the picture? Love that name, my daughter is Gina too!! Have fun!

Welcome Back Gina! Is that you in the picture? Love that name, my daughter is Gina too!! Have fun!
Yes that's me! That's from my wedding (January 5th) Is she Gina Marie?!!

It's good to have you back, Gina! Your wedding picture is amazing! [smilie=th_slider_congratulations]

Congratulations on your wedding, Gina. That photo of you is beautiful!

I'm Gail, a newbie here as of yesterday, so it feels funny being part of the welcoming committee when I'm still getting welcomed myself.

So here's a big [smilie=th_00000020] from me!!

Gail

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back!!!!!!

The wedding was AHhhhhh-mazing. We had the perfect day!!!!!!

If you're interested here's some of our favorite pics:

www.galullowedding.shutterfly.com