The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

Hi from a new member!

I think you'll be able to control the emoticon addiction. :lol: But......the melt addiction is a whole 'nother thing..... :roll: :lol: [smilie=th_idontknow]

Quite a few dog lovers on here - will have to start a thread under a diff topic so U can share your knowledge.

[smilie=th_jaja]

How fabulous to learn there are a lot of dog lovers here. Kitty lovers too. I knew I'd love this place! [smilie=th_wave] Good idea on adding a dog lover topic, Sweet. I can never get enough of talking dogs. [smilie=th_bb24] Kind of like melts, only the dog thing has been going on lots longer.

Gail

Yes, I'm lucky to live here for sure, Heart. Mostly because all my family and friends are close by. And, oh yeah, we get very little rain. I'm not a rain or clouds type of person, just not used to it I guess. [smilie=th_bb24]

However, my luck runs out when you think about the high cost of living, going ever higher, and the overcrowded roads. I do love it here though and can't imagine living anywhere else. Well, Hawaii might be fun to try!

Hope everyone's having a super Saturday today.

Gail [smilie=th_wave]