The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

Hi from a new member!

Hello everyone,

I'm Gail from Southern California. I feel like I already know some of you because I've been a "friendly stalker" on Candlefind for some time now. You seem like such a friendly, supportive group and very informative too! I'm excited to be an official member and look forward to participating on the forum.

[smilie=th_wave]

Thanks!

Gail

Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody. I knew there was more to the forum than just what the general public sees but I had no idea it was so extensive! I have lots to catch up on - how fun!

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Gail

Wow, what a welcoming group! Thank you all again and good morning everyone. I'm excited to start my first full day as a member. Let's see... Where shall I go? What shall I post? And how many hours can I play on the forum today? :lol:

I think half the fun of this board has got to be all the cute emoticons! Thanks for sending them my way. I love 'em all but ohhhh, the puppies from Bigred are adorable!

Gail

Guest Anonymous

Hi, Gail, and welcome. I've enjoyed reading everyone's wax adventures here, too!

Oh my goodness, you should all be professional greeters! No kidding!

Sweet, you are too funny re the emoticons. I'm going to be in trouble if they're anywhere near as addictive as the melts! :P

And thanks, I'm glad you like my user name. Yes, I do have a special seven year old "puppy" but my name refers to the bunches of pups in my life that I love. I'm an agility dog trainer and instructor and it's loads of fun!

I sure do appreciate the warm welcome from all of you! [smilie=th_00000020]

Gail