This forum is now open to consumers, sales representatives, and vendors alike. For consumers that want a private place to chat, consider joining the Consumers Only Club. There is a Vendors Only Club as well, open only to vendors and sales representatives. 

Any questions, comments, or concerns, please email: andrea at candlefind dot com. 

Thanks & have fun!

Sign in to follow this  
cbgirl

Lie to Me

I watched it the first time it was on, and really enjoyed it. I did catch myself watching dh's facial expressions, though. LOL! [smilie=th_23_32_7] I didn't get to watch it this week since dh and I were busy playing with the kids. Maybe next week.

Me and DH finally watched "The Strangers" last night! Boy....this movie kept us on the edge of our seats!!! I never understood who was doing this and why! But...it was a good entertaining movie!

Lie to Me is an American crime drama television series.

he show received mostly positive reviews from television critics. It gained a score of 64 on Metacritic from 24 reviews.[23] Entertainment Weekly's Ken Tucker awarded Lie to Me a B- rating and wrote "Lie to Me is derivative yet well crafted, predictable yet ever-so-slightly novel… it's no wonder that Fox thinks it's got itself a potential hit". However, he also commented "if this review were a face, Dr. Lightman would say it had a forced smile: hopeful, but dubious, about Lie's chances."[24] Tom Shales, writing for the Washington Post, said "Lie to Me seems an unusually meaty, thoughtful and thought-provoking crime drama – another police procedural, yes, but one with a dramatic and mesmerizing difference… easily one of the season's best new shows.