The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Jack Frost January

Cat..I like that..I was trying to figure out something with V day..That's how I came up with fun...Ok do we want to add fragrance? Flirty February Fragrance??Cat? Anyone? Bueller? :lol:

Hey-I was serving up pot roast to my loving children....I am a regular June Cleaver! [smilie=th_00000020]

That sounds great!!!!

I like Flirty February, too, although I hate the month of February. It's like a horrible transitional month; seems like winter should be over, but spring is still a ways off. Ummm, pot roast. I have pork chops in the oven right now and they're drowning out my Honey Butter Buns. I figured I'd better make a nice dinner because after tomorrow we may be eating soup and sandwichs for awhile!

Tonight it's Italian Wedding Cake from Candles from the Keeping Room. I love it almost as much as the Cinnamon Sugar Biscotti from CFTKR that I melted last night. I never ordered from her before and did a small test order on Sunday to tide me over til Crosscreek's sale. They arrived yesterday - great TAT - and lots of free samples too! I'm very impressed with these tarts and this company - definitely a top 5 fave!

:lol:

I like it!! I hate February. For some reason, it seems like the longest month of the year even though it is the shortest. I guess by the 20th, I am anxious for Spring.

Me too! I've always thought of both February and March as the armpit of the year weatherwise. One of my grandmothers passed away two years ago on Feb. 1 and the other just passed away last August and would have turned 90 this March. So aside from the lousy weather, these months are really not my favorites.

Guest Anonymous

Mjclkc, the armpit of the year...LMAO, love that phrase.

I received my LOL order today, so having an LOL-fest.

Cafe Vienna - too early to tell

Toasted Almond & Cherries - yummy. Not too in-your-face cherry, but definitely there and delicious. Trying to detect the almond. May be too early yet.

Cranberry Fruit Punch Cocktail - what a fun scent. Fruity and a bit sprite. Very refreshing.

Guest Anonymous

I love the Flirty February!!! What a great name you came up with!!

:lol:

Karla