The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Jack Frost January

Guest Anonymous

Satin Sheets from Nene's...a new scent for me and it is AWESOME! It's one that's really hard to describe. (Nene's description: notes of white & dark chocolate, violet, fresh jasmine, musk, blackberries, vanilla, and a hint of fresh green top notes) Not at all the type of thing I would normally order, and I don't even know what possessed me to do it this time, but I am so glad I did!! It may become my new standard for the bedroom!! I would definitely rate this on as a MUST TRY!

I've got chocolate banana from the mississippi mama in my computer room, and my pumpkin crunch cake candle from cobblestone going in my living room. I'll probably start rosemary mint from fox hill candle co. in my bedroom before too long.

I, too, have a cold, but thank goodness I never lose my sense of smell, no matter how stuffy my nose gets. I hope everyone else who is sick gets to feeling better soon (and getting their smell back, too).

Guest tammye

Today I am melting Carmel Nut Cluster. This is the one scent I can always smell when I can't smell anything else. I will be so glad when my sense of smell and taste return to normal. I have been without them for almost 2 weks now and it is getting old not having them.

To everyone feeling under the weather get well soon.

I chucked S&S's Lick Me All Over after about an hour yesterday, couldn't take the soapy raspberry scent. I've got four more chunks in the clamshell that will be tossed. [smilie=th_aola] Melted S&S's Oatmeal Scotchies after, but while it smelled wonderful cold it didn't throw very well once melted. :?

This morning is Nene's Kickin' Caramel, but I'm not smelling this one too well either, my cold is obviously hanging on!!

[smilie=th_bb41]

Jewel

I have S&S Apple Brown Betty on-just starting to get the creamy, buttery smell going-it smelled so good cold, that I hope its great hot.

Still melting Bella's Primitive Cupboards downstairs and I'm going to melt Nene's Vanilla Sandlewood upstairs. Then I have to get busy and continue going through Crosscreek's and Tuscadero's scent lists! [smilie=th_bb41]

Say, trep, is that pineapple citrus a new one? (as in still available?) I like both of those scents, so that really sounds good.

(And thanks, cyn for the review on your oranges!)

Today at the office I am melting " a little green one" - it is a piece from a bigger one melted before, no wrapper anymore...probably a pine something the way it smells.

Hey Mommy, that sounds fun, mixing tarts! I haven't gotten that creative yet, but maybe I'll try that!

This morning I have YC's Good Morning melting. I really like this one! It's hard to describe, so I'll just leave the description from YC: "Like warm breakfast muffins, bright with the aroma of sweet pears, tangy citrus and spicy cardamom." It is bright and does seem to fit morning just right. Not as bakery as I thought it would be, but it does smell wonderful!

Guest Anonymous

I can't get away from this lavender vanilla. I love it!! Down stairs I have

mccarleys orange sunshine, in the bedroom mccarleys ribbons.

My blue is still going in the kitchen!

[smilie=th_bb41]

karla

Update on Nene's Sandlewood Vanilla: It isn't completely melted yet, but it is really nice. Kind of a soft, almost woodsy smell. More sandlewood than vanilla.

Still melting Bella's Primitive Cupboards downstairs and I'm going to melt Nene's Vanilla Sandlewood upstairs. Then I have to get busy and continue going through Crosscreek's and Tuscadero's scent lists! [smilie=th_bb41]

The countdown has begun.........

I have my crosscreek order all printed and ready to go... [smilie=th_aola]

Primitive Cupboards petered out quickly this morning so I switched to Bella's Honey Buttered Buns. This could be a new favorite! Almost like amish harvest only not as spicy.

Debra--unfortunately Pineapple Citrus has been discontinued--I hate that because it was one of my favorites.

I tried my Essential Pleasures Sugar Cookie this morning and it is very nice. For those of you who missed out on getting the YC Shortbread Cookie--this smells an awful lot like it. I thought I smelled a hint of floral in it and now that it is melted I think it must be lavendar. At any rate, it's worth a try since there is no shipping on tarts. :lol:

mommy--how did mixing those two Yankee scents work out? I'd like to try it with Midnight Jasmine and Water Garden as I smelled that swirled Yankee candle yesterday at the mall and loved it. I like the Jasmine tart but not the water garden by itself so let me know if yours worked out and I'll give it a whirl. Thanks Nancy

Guest Anonymous

Nancy, it worked out great. Think I will go post some of the recipes at the melting pot.

I had a bunch of stuff come in the mail today, so I am trying to decide what to put out that will go with my Apple Brown Betty...

I have my lists ready to go for the weekend can't wait for that,even though I have more tarts in the house than I need.

It just started snowing here in Missouri, so I think I need something warm in here?????

Cat-it is snowing here too--I hope we don't get more than a few inches as if we do I will be snowed in.

mommy--thanks for the tip and I will be very interested in those recipes. I will get a Water Garden tart next trip to the mall and I will mix it with the jasmine--can't wait--did you use 1/2 of each tart? Thanks Nancy :lol:

Never mind--I went back and read your post again and I see you said you did use 1/2 of each--I can't wait to try it and I may try the one you tried too.

Guest Anonymous

Snowing here too...Yippee..Burning more blue today(blueberry from Missy's tempting tarts) Not sure if Boogie is still in town but tomorrow we will need a new Thread...How about Fun February fragrance?? Or something like that? Just a thought..

:lol:

Fun February Fragrance sounds good to me.

I dumped what I had in even though they had some smell left and have put on YC Lilac Blossoms for the night. I had a votive of it burning and it was overpowering everything so thought I might as well think of spring on this snowy evening. You all have a great evening and I hope everyone who hasn't felt well today will be much better tomorrow. Good NIght all Nancy :lol:

Guest Anonymous

I like it!! I hate February. For some reason, it seems like the longest month of the year even though it is the shortest. I guess by the 20th, I am anxious for Spring.

:lol:

Guest Anonymous

Cat..I like that..I was trying to figure out something with V day..That's how I came up with fun...Ok do we want to add fragrance? Flirty February Fragrance??Cat? Anyone? Bueller? :lol: