The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Jack Frost January

Melting Mint Mocha Capuccino and burning Coffee Break-I needed a wake up this morning and I don't drink coffee soooooooooooo....................

Guest Anonymous

Well, on my way home from work this AM, I had to make a quick Walmart stop for kitty food and flavored coffee. I don't believe that it is humanly possible for me to go in there for anything without checking out the candle section--just in case--you never know what might be new. PAGING ALL CINNABON CANDLELOVERS!! They now have both flavors in new sizes [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7]. Had to grab the largest size in the Caramel Pecanbon. Will burn that tomorrow (my day off--yippeeeee), but, burning YC 'Fall Festival' right now.

Guest Anonymous

Good morning, all - Melting Sugar&Spice's Melonade this morning downstairs, still working on Lavender Leche (her new name for Lavender/Milk) upstairs....

Well, after two of the longest days I've ever spent in my office without a melt going due to this awful cold, I'm actually melting this morning. My sniffer is about 80% there.

However, I'm not sure about this one. I haven't used more than one of the Sugar & Spice clamshells because they were SO SOFT when they arrived, and I was advised on this board to let them cure. It's been nearly two weeks, so I opened one this morning.

Anyone else tried Sugar & Spices Lick Me All Over? :oops: The description said like BBW's Sun Ripened Raspberry which I do like, but the cold scent made me sneeze 'cause it smelled like soap! :shock: I decided to go ahead and melt two chunks to see what happens when it's melted, I know that sometimes they smell different than when cold...but it's halfway melted and smelling awful soapy!! ACK! I've got four more chunks in that clamshell!

:)

Jewel

Happy Wednesday!

Round 2 of sick kitty, no sleep....in some ways my kids were easier!

To freshen the sick room I just grabbed one of my grab bag mystery melts from Candles by Victoria. Pink. I think it must be cherry-something. Very nice, but too small for the burner I used and I torched it. Only lasted about 1 hour. Who would have thought that you need to be thinking clearly and be awake in order to melt tarts???

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

Guest Anonymous

Jersey mom you scared me saying it was Friday!! LOL I was wondering where the heck did this week go!

I have lime vanilla in my downstairs, and it smells so good! I still have the lavender vanilla upstairs, and it is still going strong.

I have blueberry going in the kitchen for boogie, and Patsy.

:)

karla

Good late afternoon all--I was gone all day so had the burners turned off but they are back on now with YC Black Raspberry. Guess I'll leave it on all night now. I received my Essential Pleasures order--that was quick--just ordered last Friday. These are nicely packaged . They smell pretty authentic cold so we will see how they do. I know after I ordered someone said they don't last too long. We will see. Have been tart and candle shopping today. Got some really good deals, so I am happy even though we are supposed to get a heavy snow tomorrow. Anyway, have a lovely evening. Nancy [smilie=th_bb41]

Guest Anonymous
I am melting Warm Impressions tangerine something, and it is extremely strong! [smilie=th_bb41]

Tangerine Dreams? I love that one!

Guest Anonymous

Orange theme tonight: Juicy Orange (Cozy Cottage), Fresh Squeezed Oranges (Dew Drop), Little Orange Dress (Cozy Cottage).

Also got Blueberry Muffin going for my blue.

[smilie=th_bb41]

Heading for bed, but I was burning Cobblestone's Mediterranean Fig again. It cured about 10 days total including ship time, and while the throw is a little stronger this time around, it's still not as strong as I would have expected. But it's a soft scent so maybe I won't get too strong of a throw? Should I have let it cure longer? I really love the scent when I get a whiff!

Cyn, which orange do you like best?

I have my Cobblestone amish harvest tart going. I like it sooo much - nice spices with a buttery base.

I ordered from 4 different companies over the past 3 weeks - and 3 arrived today! I feel like such a bad girl!

[smilie=th_bb41]

Guest Anonymous
Cyn, which orange do you like best?

I have my Cobblestone amish harvest tart going. I like it sooo much - nice spices with a buttery base.

I ordered from 4 different companies over the past 3 weeks - and 3 arrived today! I feel like such a bad girl!

[smilie=th_bb41]

Sometimes being bad can feel so good, LOL.

I think my fav is Little Orange Dress...it's not a straight orange. Scent description is this: The Dress you reach for when you need little relief from things becoming too serious. A fruity blend of sweet orange, lemon drops, and raspberry jam surrounded blend of cotton candy with just a touch of musk.

I'm not so good at picking out all the notes, but I can definitely detect the sweet cotton candy mixed in (not sickening sweet, though). And something just a little spicy. The orange is the prevailing scent.

Now the other two oranges are also good...next fav would probably be Juicy Orange from Cozy Cottage. It started throwing almost immediately. Has that fresh-squeezed scent, really true and moderate scent throw.

Good Morning my fellow addicts,

Melting exotic coconut and love muffin ( tuscaderos), it smells like pink sugar with something else in there.

Last day of January...weeeeeeeee

Guest Anonymous

Gingerbread Cookies from Cozy Cottage - yum! Just like cookies are in the oven.

It'll be YC's Fall Harvest at work today.

[smilie=th_bb41]

The family passed on their colds... so I probably will not melt today... boo hoo... [smilie=th_bb41]

Have a great day everyone!!! [smilie=th_aola]

The family passed on their colds... so I probably will not melt today... boo hoo... [smilie=th_bb41]

Have a great day everyone!!! [smilie=th_aola]

sorry to hear that fleur...hope u feel better soon...:?

Guest Anonymous

Fleur, and anyone else sick, hope you feel better!

Went with Tuscaderos EJ Fireside downstairs. This is my favorite B&BW oil so anxious to see how it is in a tart.

Upstairs have half a Lemon Lavender YC tart mixed with half a Sage and Citrus tart to mimic one of their new swirled candles. Their candle is called lavender bliss and it is these two candles swirled together. Lavender bliss is the perfect name for it!

The girl at YC candle gave me a whole sheet of "recipes" to recreate their swirled candles with tarts.

Guest Anonymous

I have blueberry cobbler going for my blue. It is making me so hungary that I'm going to have to go to walmart, and buy the weight watcher blueberry muffins this morning! LOL

I can't decide on my other rooms yet. I wish my orders would hurry, and get here from the other companies I've ordered from!! I can't wait much longer.

[smilie=th_bb41]

karla