The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Jack Frost January

Guest Anonymous

One of the scent samples I got from Sarah's is Texas Cedar wood-I took out the little tealight candle, which left me a tin cup, which is where I put the sample. I put that on my warmer, to just see what would happen. It's wonderful!!!!! There is the cedar of course, and a slight vanilla in the background? Idk, but, I love this one! I am now searching ebay for this, because I found out the shipping is horrific on a Mia Bella site.

Guest Anonymous

Hi, all!

Doing a Tuscadero's testing, in preparation for the sale.

Lavender Vanilla, Monet's Garden, and Vanilla Buttercream Crunch just put on. Too early to tell yet.

Also Blue Christmas, which I love! That's a definite re-order.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for the descriptions of Garden Mint, guys! I also emailed a few questions to Sandy as far as scents and she replied almost immediately. She is a joy to work with.

Hi, all!

Doing a Tuscadero's testing, in preparation for the sale.

Lavender Vanilla, Monet's Garden, and Vanilla Buttercream Crunch just put on. Too early to tell yet.

Also Blue Christmas, which I love! That's a definite re-order.

I love the names of all of those-tell me all about Monet's Garden when you get it melted!

mommyluvsnoah,

as momuvtwo said, Tuscadero's Garden Mint is a bit earthy (good description momuvtwo!!!) I was having a hard time describing it...

cyn, if you could, let us know what Monet's Garden is like... sounds nice :shock:

Sandy at Tuscadero's is a pleasure to work with. She answers emails so quickly... I am waiting for a Tuscadero's order to arrive... any day... :)

Guest Anonymous

Switched in the afternoon to Spring Rain by K's Kreations downstairs, and Sugar & Spice's Lavender/Milk upstairs.......I have to say that it's definitely worth the time letting the Sugar & Spice tarts cure for a bit after you get them....very nice Lavender scent.

Guest Anonymous

About Monet's Garden...here's the description:

MONET'S GARDEN (beautiful floral mixture with hints of jasmine and waterlily - pretty as a picture!),

It is a nice, soft scent. I think it would work well in a powder room. I can definitely detect the jasmine, then what I suppose is the waterlily. I detect a faint, faint rose scent...not enough for me to dislike the tart, though (I usually don't like rose scents). I am going to re-order and try using it specifically in the powder room.

HTH

Sick cat, again... up most of the night.

Have a class starting shortly, no time for smellies. Wahhh... I could really use some! :)

Oh no! :shock: I hope she's ok...

I'm not burning anything. Just got home a little while and I'm going to sleep soon. Until tomorrow!

I'm melting a Blueberry Cheesecake tart tonight. It's one that Melissa was kind enough to share with me and it smells delicious! I don't know what brand it comes from though, as it was not in it's original packaging. Melissa, if you read this, do you remember what brand this one is from? I like it alot!

Guest Anonymous

Hi Jason,that is Dreamtarts! :)

ETA- Ordered from Ebay and that is the original packaging..LOL :shock:

Deb- I hope your baby is better...

I am finishing up the evening with my blue outdoor escape, Ginseng Energizer, and Cranberry Vanilla- all candles.

As for tarts- I have a mini Purple Haze from LOL upstairs-freebie.

Giving the melters a break and getting ready to go to bed and snuggle in-as the temperatures here in the Midwest dropped 40 degrees in a few hours today and it is now too cold for anything!!!!!

:)

This is where I need to be...

I hope everyone has a good night and a great day tomorrow. Heading to bed after a long day and hope to drift off into sleep with the soothing scent of Orange Blossoms from Snowtop (watching my dwindling stash of their great tarts crumble before my eyes - gotta use 'em) to remind me of the warm and sunny Florida I left behind. Had Berry Blast downstairs from Tuscadero's and something unnamed from Cheryl's in my daughter's room (loose one in the basket). House smells much better than last night, thank heavens! G'night, all!

Guest Anonymous

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

I'm melting Little Orange Dress from Cozy Cottage - loving it!

Fall Harvest from YC will be at the office today.

Goodmorning to my fellow addicts:)

I am melting my creamy coconut, can do's baked pumpkin,, kitchen is tropical paradise blue for Boogie and Patsy and Lovespell in the bathroom.

Today is my Friday yippeeeeeeeeeee

I hope u all have a great melting day:) :)

Good Morning, all. My YC Vanilla Cupcake was still strong after 15 hrs--so left it on for awhile this morning. Haven't decided what to put on next--depends if we are all going to be gone today--YC Black Raspberry is what I'm leaning toward. Everyone have a great day.

My alltime YC favorite rhubarb plum has been going since yesterday afternoon, but I am getting ready to dump it. Unfortunately that scent has been discontinued. :)

Just put on Nene's Orange Caramel Cake. Smells great cold...

cyn, thanks for the Monet's Garden review... :)

Guest Anonymous

Now that my Can Do experiment of yesterday is over I am back to my Baton Rouge tarts. Sucking every last drop of scent out of these.

We lost power yesterday evening and it kept going on and off all night. Everytime it would come back on all the computers would beep and wake my up. UGH. Very little sleep.

Will be in and out all day so will keep melting to a minimum right now. Have a great day, y'all!

Guest tammye

Melting a few different scents from Nene's today. I just reached in a grabbed a couple of different scents today.