The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Jack Frost January

Starting the morning with Black Magic-Illuminescents and Outdoor Escape(my blue for Boogie).

Just came back to the computer after a short delay-My 3 year old locked herself in my bedroom. When I finally got her out, she had cake all over herself-in the middle of the floor was the remains of the birthday cake. I couldn't help myself-I left the room in tears from laughing...

Starting the morning with Black Magic-Illuminescents and Outdoor Escape(my blue for Boogie).

Just came back to the computer after a short delay-My 3 year old locked herself in my bedroom. When I finally got her out, she had cake all over herself-in the middle of the floor was the remains of the birthday cake. I couldn't help myself-I left the room in tears from laughing...

HeHe! I have a 3 year old, too, so I can only imagine what your little one looked like. It sounds like something my little boy would do. LOL!

Cat, how precious finding your little one with the cake... I am sure you will tell the story for many years, priceless...

I have teenagers. Although I have loved all their stages, I do miss those preschool years. They are so sweet at that age...

Guest Anonymous

LOL, Cat. They do keep us on our toes. We ordered a night stand for my five year olds room and when I openned the box it was packed in styrofoam. I went downstairs to do a few things before putting it together and when I came up my entire upstairs was covered in styrofoam. He had torn it into the tiniest little pieces and run around throwing it up in the air pretending it was snowing. Of course styrofoam clings so it was not only in the carpet but clinging to walls, bedspreads, the dog etc. It is funny now but not so much at the time. [smilie=th_a194]

Hope she enjoyed the cake.

Guest Anonymous

Good morning! Before I took the kids to school I put Tuscadero's Garden Mint in the downstairs melter, Winter Chalet in the upstairs......I walked back in to a total scent BLAST!! Trouble is, I almost can't tell which I'm smelling more - they both seem to be similar and really strong and hard to differentiate. All I know is that I'm sitting in my downstairs office, no melter in here at all, and it's SO strong - whichever scent it is wafting in here. Amazing. And these are with my new 14-watt melters.

Shore Club in the powder room for Boogie, Nene's Cinnamon Vanilla downstairs and Nene's Brown Sugar & Fig upstairs.

Guest Anonymous
Good morning! Before I took the kids to school I put Tuscadero's Garden Mint in the downstairs melter, Winter Chalet in the upstairs......I walked back in to a total scent BLAST!! Trouble is, I almost can't tell which I'm smelling more - they both seem to be similar and really strong and hard to differentiate. All I know is that I'm sitting in my downstairs office, no melter in here at all, and it's SO strong - whichever scent it is wafting in here. Amazing. And these are with my new 14-watt melters.[/quote

Mom, I am trying to make a tentative scent list for Tuscadero's sale this weekend. How is Garden Mint? Is it real minty or more herbal? Any perfume or soapy notes? TIA

Guest Anonymous

Send2007 -I have to admit I LOVE those smells and that type of food..Feel free to "send " him in my direction as long as he's hot... :lol: Yes,I am a litttle shallow.. [smilie=th_a194]

Oh yeah,I am melting Dreamtarts Brazilian Cherry in my living room...LOVE it!! Brownbag blueberry hazelnut in my room(the only blues I have are blueberry)..LOVE BLUEBERRY in ANY form!!

WAAAAHHH! You guys are are making me want to melt and I still can't smell anything! How long does it take for these double damm colds to go away! [smilie=th_a194]

I've got all these glorious tarts sitting here staring at me, and I can't even smell or taste the coffee that I'm chugging!

:lol:

Jewel

Guest tammye

I feel your pain on not being able to smell Jewel. I have not been able to smell now in a week and I miss my tarts smells. I will be so glad when that part goes away and i get that sense back.

Poor Jewel! Have you drank some hot TheraFlu for severe colds? That stuff is good.

I've used it in the past, and it is good stuff. It certainly can't hurt to try it. It's very soothing.

Hope you feel better soon, Jewel. My whole family has had colds for the past 2 weeks, so I know how you feel.

mommyluvsnoah, I have Tuscadero's Garden Mint. It is a really hard scent to describe. It is not an overly minty scent. I would say that it is not a real perfumey or soapy scent either. It had a big throw when melted too.

You know how scent brings back memories? Well, this one is reminding me of a little store I used to go to in NYC when I was a little girl, funny huh? It is definitely reminding me of something long ago (if not that store, something in the past, driving me crazy trying to place it). I know I am going on and on without giving you a real description, but I have been trying to categorize this one since I got it... maybe momuvtwo will have a better description... [smilie=th_a194]

Guest Anonymous

Would you believe I am still on Cobblestone's Apple Jack and peel????? It is still as strong as when I first put it on!!! Whoa

Guest Anonymous
Good morning! Before I took the kids to school I put Tuscadero's Garden Mint in the downstairs melter, Winter Chalet in the upstairs......I walked back in to a total scent BLAST!! Trouble is, I almost can't tell which I'm smelling more - they both seem to be similar and really strong and hard to differentiate. All I know is that I'm sitting in my downstairs office, no melter in here at all, and it's SO strong - whichever scent it is wafting in here. Amazing. And these are with my new 14-watt melters.[/quote

Mom, I am trying to make a tentative scent list for Tuscadero's sale this weekend. How is Garden Mint? Is it real minty or more herbal? Any perfume or soapy notes? TIA

Hmm...It's hard to describe. The mint is not a mint, like a spearmint or wintergreen at all. It's definitely more earthy and more on the herbal side all around. Not soapy, but I could see this scent as a cologne (it's more masculine than feminine)- not spicy, not fruity, not sweet......If I had to assign it to a room in the house, I would say master bedroom or bathroom - even though it's not soapy, but it is almost an 'out of the shower' smell (but not 'clean').....Oh, maybe a little like Irish Spring?? No, but again, not that soapy....Okay, I have no idea how to describe it honestly. It's definitely strong, but it's not one I'd order again to be honest. It's just not my flavor but it IS a knock-your-socks-off strong, that's for sure. I've had it going all day.......hasn't whimped out yet.

Guest Anonymous

I have lavender vanilla burning in my bathroom. Iit is so relaxing! I have Banana nut bread down stairs. The best banana nut bread you will ever smell.

I have ordered from several of the places you all have talked about that I can't wait to get!!! I have been buying from the same place for years.

I hope you all get rid of those stuffy noses so you can smell the wonderful tarts, and candles again!!!

:)

Karla