The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Jack Frost January

Cat, I'm heading back to pick up some other flavors, too!! Now I have to try the one you have and some of the others--they had a pretty good variety when I was there. Of course, I had to smell them all, and, finally settled on the bakery, but, they all smelled good. And a triple-layer 18oz for that price--I think mine was just under $6--I didn't know what to think. . .except grab one and just try it :oops: Glad I did [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

OMG-this is too funny! I just got back from Walmart where I picked up every flavor of this that they had! We are definitely on the same page today! [smilie=th_00000020]

I tried a few scents today. I was just in the mood to keep changing. I liked what I melted today, but only wanted each scent for a little while... Anyone ever have those days? For the remainder of the evening, Nene's Caramel Nut Cluster [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

I tried a few scents today. I was just in the mood to keep changing. I liked what I melted today, but only wanted each scent for a little while... Anyone ever have those days? For the remainder of the evening, Nene's Caramel Nut Cluster [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Everyday I am like that..I cannot decide what I want to burn, I have so many scents it really overwhelms me sometimes..so now I just close my eyes and grab...now I have on lol's canoli something..very strong like all hers are and tuscaderos egg nog I had left over...I like hers its not perfumy or fake smelling.

Fleur, yesterday I had so many different scents going at different times that I could not remember what they were when I went to pour them out. I was flittering from one to the other, changing this and changing that - and at the end of the day I decided I needed a couple days of mono scents...to "cleanse the palate" so to speak!

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Fleur, yesterday I had so many different scents going at different times that I could not remember what they were when I went to pour them out. I was flittering from one to the other, changing this and changing that - and at the end of the day I decided I needed a couple days of mono scents...to "cleanse the palate" so to speak!

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

funny u should mention that..on the candlemaking board they suggest sniffing ground coffee to cleanse the nose..I haven't tried it yet, but it may just work

Have Bella's Vanilla Baby melting in the master bath. The baby powder really adds a softness to the vanilla making it a lovely, soft scent.

Yesterday was one of "those days" for me too - must be something in the air! Or maybe I'm just getting sick of winter already.

Anyway I started off with Angie's Brown Sugar Pecan in the electric melter, then Spotted Hog's Bakery Cinnamon Rolls from last year in the living room tealight burner, plus Angie's Crow Pie upstairs and Brown Bag's Bear Claws in the family room. I finished out the day with Crosscreek's Apple Torta replacing the Brown Sugar Pecan. I think I need an intervention [smilie=th_00000020] ...or more tarts!!!!

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Glad I am not the only one!!! I finally turned the melter off for the day. I will start clean tomorrow morning.. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Guest Anonymous
Yesterday was one of "those days" for me too - must be something in the air! Or maybe I'm just getting sick of winter already.

Anyway I started off with Angie's Brown Sugar Pecan in the electric melter, then Spotted Hog's Bakery Cinnamon Rolls from last year in the living room tealight burner, plus Angie's Crow Pie upstairs and Brown Bag's Bear Claws in the family room. I finished out the day with Crosscreek's Apple Torta replacing the Brown Sugar Pecan. I think I need an intervention :oops: ...or more tarts!!!!

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

I vote more tarts! [smilie=th_00000020]

I'm burning PI's Papaya Passion again. Like it but I'm getting tired of it. I'm only melting for a couple of hours tonight and then I'm moving on. [smilie=th_a194]

Gosh mj, More tarts! (and get your blood sugar checked after inhaling those all day!) [smilie=th_a194]

jersey - when I went to the Partylite party they had a little snifter of coffee beans for us to whiff as the candle samples came around. It seemed to help.

Tonight : Bella's caramel apple. I can not believe how wonderful this is...I am using a tealight burner and it is drifting through the entire house. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Guest Anonymous

Kept mostly the same, except:

Reese's Peanut Butter Cookie faded out - using it with the 40W bulb burner.

Added CHC Blueberry Muffin - my blue for Boogie.

Added Creme Brulee from The Serene Dream Shop - I like this one. I ordered the wax buttons, and used 3 of them in the 25W plug-in burner.

Wow, you all are going crazy with the tarts! I just put on my first one of the day, I've been gone all day. Tonight it is Whiff and Sniff's Black Raspberry Vanilla. Smells yummy. I had sworn off Wal-Mart candles, but now I want to try one of the triple layer ones a couple of you were talking about. Can't beat a big five dollar candle!

Guest Anonymous
Wow, you all are going crazy with the tarts!

Why, what ever do you mean? [smilie=th_a194]

ETA: For some reason, that statement made me literally laugh out loud! :lol:

Jeez, ya'll, came home to a smelly house [smilie=th_a194] and NOT in the good way we are all spending tons of money and time trying to achieve. My "housemate" decided he was going to start cooking himself healthy meals so I walk into the oh-so-lovely aroma of (wait for it....):

Steamed cauliflower

Brussel sprouts

Boiled Eggs &

Grilled Chicken

I lie to you not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude hasn't cooked in over a year and does all this in one night?! And yes, ladies, he's on the market, if anyone wants him. :lol:

So, I'm throwing all I've got into every tartwarmer in the house - Tuscadero's Blue Christmas, Cheryl's Bamboo, Spotted Hog Spa, NeNe's Fleur de Mer, Cottage Hill's Christmas Tree. Can everyone come over with a burner in hand and help a girl out?!!!

I'm with you Cyn!

[smilie=th_a194]

Forgot to mention...tonight I'm just burning Crosscreek's Country Bumpkin - one of my favorites. I have some leftovers that I need to use up so I can have an excuse to order more!

[smilie=th_a194]

Yikes u 2 together could cause some serious retail damage.. :lol:

Steamed cauliflower

Brussel sprouts

Boiled Eggs &

Grilled Chicken

Wait til mother natures side effects of the sprouts and cauliflower kick in...I don't think there are tarts strong enough to counter THAT smell...

Guest Anonymous
Jeez, ya'll, came home to a smelly house :lol: and NOT in the good way we are all spending tons of money and time trying to achieve. My "housemate" decided he was going to start cooking himself healthy meals so I walk into the oh-so-lovely aroma of (wait for it....):

Steamed cauliflower

Brussel sprouts

Boiled Eggs &

Grilled Chicken

I lie to you not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude hasn't cooked in over a year and does all this in one night?! And yes, ladies, he's on the market, if anyone wants him. [smilie=th_a194]

So, I'm throwing all I've got into every tartwarmer in the house - Tuscadero's Blue Christmas, Cheryl's Bamboo, Spotted Hog Spa, NeNe's Fleur de Mer, Cottage Hill's Christmas Tree. Can everyone come over with a burner in hand and help a girl out?!!!

[smilie=th_a194]

I thought I would start out with something fresh today (after changing all day yesterday!!). I just put on CHC's First Snow... [smilie=th_a194]

Guest Anonymous

Still melting the same ones from yeserday- Baton Rouge, Cactus and Sea Salt and a blue LOL Cinderella for Boogie.

Guest Anonymous

Going to throw on Celtic Moonspice from Tuscadero's before heading off to work. I received those Mia Bella samples this weekend...I'll try one of them at work. Not sure which one, yet.

[smilie=th_a194]

Steamed cauliflower

Brussel sprouts

Boiled Eggs &

Grilled Chicken

I lie to you not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude hasn't cooked in over a year and does all this in one night?! And yes, ladies, he's on the market, if anyone wants him. [smilie=th_a194]

That's a funny post, Send.

Patsy

Good Morning all. I put on Beanpod Tropical Mango downstairs first thing this morning and the last of my PI Papaya Passion upstairs--had to dump the Papaya--I have had mixed feelings about this one--won't reorder--it seems to change as it burns. The soybeads are doing fine, though. Just ordered some more plus some lemon ones and a new burner--you know the drill. Everyone enjoy their Tuesday. Hugs to all. [smilie=th_a194]