The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Jack Frost January

Can-Do's Black Raspberry Vanilla and Nene's Spiced Cranberry. Both are awesome throwers. The cranberry should last longer because it's in my CHC 14 watt burner. Glad about this because it's such a cozy scent. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] I will have to look for some spicey fragrances similar to this to get.

This morning I melted Angie's Blueberry Muffin in the electric warmer as I was getting ready for work...DH is off today so he'll be able to enjoy it for the rest of the day while he works on the "honey do" list I left him (not sure that he really wants to though LOL!)

[smilie=th_FULL_O17]

I got a whole bunch of the Blueberry Muffin as freebies with my last order from her...gotta love it!

fleur, Cinnamon Sugar Donuts sounds wonderful...cat, so does Cherry Berry Blast!

mjclkc, Bella's Cinnamon Sugar Donuts and Beignet are a favorite here!!!

I finally switched (the cinnamon sugar donuts went for a long time, would go even longer, but I wanted a change...). I just put on the last half of a LOL's Buttercream Nogg. This scent has been discontinued... bummer, it is a good one...

Hi everyone!

I am also using up leftovers...mystifying moonlight from Warm Impressions. Have to head out the door - seems like I am having a bit of a slow start today. Still trying to decide what'll be melting at the office.

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

This is the first day that I'm not burning anything! [smilie=th_biggestgrin] I have such a nasty cold that I couldn't smell anything if I did, so I'm saving them. I should probably put one of the Warm Vanilla Sugar melts that I DON'T like but I'm stuck with in since I can't smell anything! [smilie=th_00000020]

Jewel

Melting my free Apples & Oak tart from Cobblestone. If it has a good throw then I will order more. It's a very fresh, outdoorsy type scent. Almost like Twigs N Berries, but with more apple. I really like it because it's not a "fake" apple scent.

Hope you feel better soon, CookieJewel. And Heidi, I hope your little boy starts to feel better soon, too! It's hard when a little one is sick. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Guest Anonymous

Boogie, I adored Nene's spiced Cranberry! I got three days out of it and the scent was divine. Enjoy!

Guest Anonymous
I am currently burning a Circle E candle...Bird of Paradise. It's wonderful! Circle E makes fantastic candles! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Dabba, I adore Circle E and Bird of Paradise is a great one. Also love Spiced Tea, English Ivy, and way too many to name. Every time I go home I buy some and put them on my warmer. Love them. I really wish they would make tarts.

Just put on bizzy b's butter toffee & roasted chestnuts...

I have been melting Bella's Pink Marshmallow in the bedroom on and off for days... still smells great! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Oops, I goofed, it is actually Little Pink Princess I have going in the bedroom...

Guest Anonymous

Oh my goodness I mixed some left overs, and it is heavenly. It is a mix of birthday cake, strawberry shortcake, and cinnamon. It is so good!!!

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Karla

Yum, Karla! That sounds good. I always forget that I can mix things unless it is the soy beads I am using.

Dab and mom - do you get your Circle E's on line?

Put an Autumn Wreath by YC upstairs-cannot smell it down here-not sure how it smells up there.

Got Bear claws from LOL on in the DR and continuing with the Cherry Berry Blast in the LR.

Also put more Twisted Peppermint in the powder room.

Cat, who makes the Cherry Berry Blast [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

It's one of those triple layer things from Walmart-I think its the same as the bakery one you got...it doesn't say, but it smelled so good and the kids picked it out-$5 or something.

Guest Anonymous

I was wondering if it was from the same line that I found--I am really surprised and happy to report that I am enjoying this candle a lot--so far, so good [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Good afternoon, all. I just put on Bizzy B's Gourmet Sugar Cookie for the night. I always like this one. Received an order from her today--tried some new fragrances I hadn't had before and if they smell as good melted as they do cold I'll have some new favorites. Have a great evening everyone. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Guest Anonymous

Cat, I'm heading back to pick up some other flavors, too!! Now I have to try the one you have and some of the others--they had a pretty good variety when I was there. Of course, I had to smell them all, and, finally settled on the bakery, but, they all smelled good. And a triple-layer 18oz for that price--I think mine was just under $6--I didn't know what to think. . .except grab one and just try it [smilie=th_00000020] Glad I did [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Somethng tells me I'm headed to Walmart! [smilie=th_biggestgrin] Yes, I order Circle E online. they have a candle on special each month, and they offer free shipping if you buy a certain amount!

Guest Anonymous

Hi, Dab! I am still laughing--yep, when you get the call--you have to answer [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Guest Anonymous

Deb, I haven't ordered them online but you can. I just always buy them when I go home so I can smell everything and see what I like. The small ones are square but still work ok on a warmer.

Guest Anonymous

Hi, all!

Got my Tuscadero's order today...yippee!

Melting their Yuzu & Coconut Bubble...love 'em.

Put on CHC Reese's Peanut Butter Cookie in the LR...it smells heavenly, and it's making me hungry!