The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Jack Frost January

Monalissa - I LOVE your avatar! HeeHee!

Tobe: I have sprayed iced tea all over my keyboard. It has been a long time since I laughed that loud! I can only imagine....

[smilie=th_00000020]

Monalissa - I LOVE your avatar! HeeHee!

Tobe: I have sprayed iced tea all over my keyboard. It has been a long time since I laughed that loud! I can only imagine....

[smilie=th_00000020]

Actually I love yours too! I have a thing for black cats. [smilie=th_e16] We have 4 so I'll probably rotate pics.

(eta - 4 cats, only 1 all black cat!)

Yours looks playful! Mine looks like she thinks she is royalty. She is. [smilie=th_00000020]

Finishing today with Blue Mountain's apple balsam. This is a keeper! Wowie, if you like apple scents, check this out.

Yours looks playful! Mine looks like she thinks she is royalty. She is. [smilie=th_e16]

LOL -- Yes he can be silly, though he's the one who was very sick. He's king of the house right now b/c he had such a hard time. Somewhere in-btween he has worked himself onto sleeping on kitchen counters and just about every other place he was never allowed. [smilie=th_00000020]

Mine was sick too...had to have her colon removed. (TMI?) It has been 5 months and we are just starting to pull through it.

She has learned to sleep under my chin through all this...

Night all-just one post because I am exhausted. I have finally made it home from the birthday party of the Century!!! If I hear anymore screaming children,or buzzers,bells,whistles,singing rats, or anything related to Chuck E. Cheese I am going to run away to Tahiti!

Of course, it doesn't help that we brought all of the party guests home with us, so now I have 8 little girls laying all over the LR-too jazzed up to go to sleep!!!!!

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] [smilie=th_balloons] [smilie=th_00000020]

[smilie=th_e16] This is what I need right now.

Anyway-Crisp clean air LOL in the DR, YC Autumn Leaves upstairs, and Twisted Peppermint in the powder room.

Guest Anonymous
Night all-just one post because I am exhausted. I have finally made it home from the birthday party of the Century!!! If I hear anymore screaming children,or buzzers,bells,whistles,singing rats, or anything related to Chuck E. Cheese I am going to run away to Tahiti!

Of course, it doesn't help that we brought all of the party guests home with us, so now I have 8 little girls laying all over the LR-too jazzed up to go to sleep!!!!!

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] [smilie=th_balloons] [smilie=th_00000020]

[smilie=th_e16] This is what I need right now.

Anyway-Crisp clean air LOL in the DR, YC Autumn Leaves upstairs, and Twisted Peppermint in the powder room.

LOL, Cat! I hope the party was a big success...and you don't dream of big, singing rats!

Cat, sounds like you had an eventful evening! Don't you just love YC Atumn Leaves?

Trep, I'm jealous of your YC shopping trip! I didn't know Kohl's had scents that YC store doesn't carry! Gonna have to check that out. Also, when you mention you can return stuff you don't like, does that include candles that you even slightly used, too? Anyway, sounds like you came away with some goodies!

I'm melting Whiff and Sniff's Blackberry Crumble Cake. This one isn't as strong as Orange Juice Cake, but I think it smells terrific.

Guest Anonymous

Hi, Fleur!! I am so glad that you are enjoying the YC 'Shortbread Cookie'! I bought a big jar of it, too, when I was scooping up what I could find. It is just so yummy [smilie=th_00000020] .

Candlefan, Kohl's Yankee line is called 'Simply Home'. I tried several really good tarts during the fall season--I enjoyed them all except for the 'Santa's Cookies'. . .I wish that I could find a scent description for this one to see what exactly is in it, but, I had to dump it pronto. . .and, I usually enjoy any good bakery scent, especially cookies. . .me likes cookies [smilie=th_e16]

Guest Anonymous
Cat, sounds like you had an eventful evening! Don't you just love YC Atumn Leaves?

Trep, I'm jealous of your YC shopping trip! I didn't know Kohl's had scents that YC store doesn't carry! Gonna have to check that out. Also, when you mention you can return stuff you don't like, does that include candles that you even slightly used, too? Anyway, sounds like you came away with some goodies!

I'm melting Whiff and Sniff's Blackberry Crumble Cake. This one isn't as strong as Orange Juice Cake, but I think it smells terrific.

I know you asked Trep, but I can confirm that you can return burned jar candles that you just didn't like or weren't throwing very well. Obviously you can't burn the jar down to the bottom and say it didn't work out, but I've given some several burn chances and finally bruoght them in - for exchanges or refunds.

Jason--momuvtwo told you right--if you don't like any product for any reason just take it back--even tarts you have melted--just harden them up and pop them out and return them. It's great!!

On another note--I was very disappointed in my Strawberry Banana--the candle smelled great but when I melted the tart it smelled like it had caramel or something in it so out it went. Kohl's scents are sometimes better than the others and other times don't last as long--you just have to try them. I'm hoping the Beach Towel one does better.

This morning I have put in YC's Star Fruit and Orange--one of my favorites. Have a good day all. Nancy

Started melting The Spotted Hog's Waffle Cone this morning. My son should be happy when he wakes up. He is a big waffle cone fan!!! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Guest Anonymous

I am melting my first Tuscadero's tart- Wiinterberry. No comment yet because I just put it in so it hasn't melted at all yet. Great cold smell though.

Also using a new YC 14W I bought to try in the kitchen. Not sure if I will like it or not but the girl at the store assured me that I could return it even after using it a few times if it didn't work out. It definely matches better then the autumn mum one and it seems to be as solidly constructed. The autumn mum one would look great in my bedroom but I have a perfectly good warmer up there already. Of course it's just a plain one and not nearly as pretty as the autumn mum.. . . [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Guest Anonymous

Good morning!

Gramma's BNB is still going strong. So is CHC's Holiday Wassail.

Trying out Angie's Crow Pie this morning and CHC's Huckleberry something-or-other.

I am melting Bridgewater Blackberry upstairs, and Backroad Hobbies Corriander Bergamot downstairs.

I am trying to cope with the fact that when I went to the Yankee store yesterday, all the sale/christmas items were in storage and only the spring line was out. No shortbreads. Hoofed down to Hallmark - same thing. (YC said that they will probably put the left overs out in the sale this summer. )

[smilie=th_FULL_O17]

debra99, the corriander bergamot scent sounds wonderful. I had to pop over to the Backroad Hobbies website to check it out. It is a nice website. They have some cute seasonal tarts too (snowballs, Easter eggs...) How do you like the melts? I did not see the corriander bergamot listed in the scent list, but they do have quite a list. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Fleur, it smells great! I get brittle so I can choose how much to use and that really helps.

Not on the list? Ummm...I seem to have a pretty big inventory...sometimes the ones I melt are a over a year old! (But does that stop her from testing out all these new vendors? I think not.)

[smilie=th_FULL_O17]

My husband surprised me this morning with a fresh pot of coffee and Bella's Vanilla Latte in the burner. Then he made Belgian waffles. It's not even Mother's Day or my birthday! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Mine was sick too...had to have her colon removed. (TMI?) It has been 5 months and we are just starting to pull through it.

She has learned to sleep under my chin through all this...

Not TMI for me, we've seen a lot with our cats. I'm glad she's felling better now. That must be really tough to go through.

I'm melting PI's Papaya Passion. It might end up being too sweet for me, but for now I like it.