The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Jack Frost January

Guest Anonymous

Yes Christina,there are a lot of scent loving lurkers...COME JOIN US!!

[smilie=th_confused3]

BTW- I LOVE can-do thus far...Her sugar butt is FABULOUS!!

Just put on LOL's Peach Jam Cheesecake. This is fabulous!!!! Found a cheesecake (although is smells mostly like Peach, maybe that is why I like it...), but I see it is discontinued... I have a few other peach scents from LOL on the way. Hopefully they will be just as awesome... [smilie=th_confused3]

Forgot to mention, I still have LOL's Sweet Sixteen going in another room. The entire house is just yummy!!!

Guest Anonymous

I have honeysuckle in my tart warmer, and it smells soooo good. In my kitchen I have a Blueberry cobbler candle burning. Oh it is soooo yummy, but it makes me want to eat, eat, and eat!!!

WoW that is a lot of posts..........but what do expect from all of us candle, and tart junkies!!!

Karla

I have Beanpod's Belgian Waffle soybeads on and it is great--I am loving it. Picked some up at the store yesterday just to see how I'd like it so tomorrow I'll go back and get more. Have a great evening everyone. [smilie=th_confused3]

Posted too soon--the longer they burned the less I liked it--husband didn't like it at all. Out it goes. Oh well. :lol:

Not home yet, but I'm not sure if I'll have time to post later...

Tonight it's going to be apple night at my house...I love just about any kind of apple scent (except rotten apple [smilie=th_confused3] ) and it's been awhile since I've melted some.

So...I think it'll be Crosscreek's Winter Candy Apple and her Macintosh too, as well as Angie's Cozy Home. Hopefully I'm not going overboard...

:lol:

Okay-I threw on a YC Christmas Cookie. I also got Shortbread Cookie and Lavendar Lemon, all the Christmas scents I liked. I haven't shopped YC in several years, so this is almost new for me! [smilie=th_confused3]

I came home to an order from Sugar and Spice and my Cobblestone freebies-wow what a great day! :lol:

Good for you Cat--enjoy!!! Had to dump the Belgian Waffle soybeads--it was OK with me but my husband really didn't like it and the longer I smelled it the less I liked it. Then I tried a Mango Papaya from CHC but no throw--now have CHC green apple upstairs and Hummingbird Cake downstairs--they are not melted yet so won't know for awhile how it will be. I hate it when I have to keep dumping things. [smilie=th_confused3]

I finally gave up on CHC for the day--tried 3 and all had to be dumped. They must just not be to my taste except for a few. The packaging is nice and customer service is great and I am disappointed but we all have different senses of smell. I put on YC Granny Smith--nice and strong to clear out the other scents. Upstairs I have a small YC Macintosh and Peach on a warmer. Well, this is it for me tonite. You all have a great evening and we'll meet again this weekend. [smilie=th_confused3]

Had to dump that Christmas cookie-only lasted an hour. Put on Snowberry Pine from Mia Bella.

Have Ginseng energizer burning in the LR...

Guest Anonymous

French Vanilla from Mia Bella. The tart is over a year and half old, and yet puts out a decent throw in my office at home. I'm pleasantly surprised, because my memories were of a scent that didn't have much scent!

Guest Anonymous

Nene's Black Cherry - I never thought I'd say a tart was too strong, but this one is for me. I still have it going in my master bath, but closed the door and have the fan on in my bedroom. I like the scent, but it's so strong! I may have to just dump it.

Can-Do's Lavender Silk - very nice. A little perfumey, but that may be my nose recovering from that black cherry.

Pure Indulgent's Cherry Candy Cane - don't detect the cherry (thank goodness), but this is a nice peppermint scent.

Maine Naturally's Baked Apple Pie - nada

[smilie=th_confused3]

Just changed out my Amber Romance by Bella's from yesterday morning - wow! that lasted a long time! Moved on to Tuscadero's Blue Christmas cause it's just fantastic! Have Cheryl's Kumquat downstairs and it's sooo very strong that the guys want to unplug it for a while. So I'm giving the other burners a pass for the night so I don't overwhelm them with scent. Good night, all!

Guest Anonymous

It's the 8 oz. candle they scent. They sent me a tart too. The scent is OK on the tart, but I was really looking forward to burning the Med. Fig. [smilie=th_confused3]

I ordered Sweet Pea from them last night. Do they have a quick TAT?? I can't wait to try it.

Good Morning all--Heidi--you are most welcome.

This morning is PI's Honeysuckle--I think it is going to be nice. PI seems to do very well with florals which I really like.

Cat-

Surprised Christmas Cookie fizzled out on you--I've never had one not last and last. Must have been a dud.

Have a good day all. We are having a warm-up in the weather so I intend to enjoy it. Nancy [smilie=th_confused3]

Tuscadero's "Baby Grace". I just put this one on in the bathroom. I think this is a pretty good dupe based on the cold smell. We will see as it melts.

I am starting up YC Shortbread Cookie this morning in the kitchen (I had it on last night too). I really like the combination of cookie and lavender in this one.

I melted YC's Christmas Cookie yesterday morning. I love the scent. I changed it out by noon, as the throw was weakening. I got a good half day out of it.

[smilie=th_confused3]

Guest Anonymous

Good morning!

Gramma Fran's Blueberry Muffin

Angie's Lemon Sugar and Cozy Home

Pure Indulgent's Caramel Egg Nog (and this sounded like a good idea when???)

Maine Naturally's Magnolia White

Today we'll be busy doing some more unpacking, sorting, organizing, trashing...

Hope you all have a wonderful day! [smilie=th_confused3]

I am starting up YC Shortbread Cookie this morning in the kitchen (I had it on last night too). I really like the combination of cookie and lavender in this one.

[smilie=th_confused3]

I am astonished that a shortbread cookie scent would have lavender in it !

I bet lavender smells lovely with just about any other scent in the house, but to combine it with a bakery scent in the same tart truly amazes me. :lol:

Boogie, I know. It sounds funny to mix cookie with lavender (although I have seen recipes for lavender cookies before, never tried them myself though)... but to my nose it is heavenly... I just love the YC Shortbread Cookie. I like it so much that I just purchased a candle in this fragrance... yes a candle... Now I have to go out and get a topper, does it ever end? [smilie=th_confused3]