The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Jack Frost January

Well her TAT has gone from a usual 3-5 to 5-7, to 7-11, now its up to 7-15. But if you look at all of the orders in process, you can see why! She is good though and wonderful to deal with.

LoL- I mean...

Yeah Snob- I do like Deana a lot! Well-thanks to YOU I am burning Cherry right now... and don't even HA HA Ha me about it! [smilie=th_a056]

Wow - I just get home from work, (on the west coast) and many of you have already called it a day! I am ready to burn stuff and party! Teehee! [smilie=th_a056]

Tonight is YC vanilla oak. Pretty strong! I want to melt my Cobblestone tart, but it has such a good cold throw that I am enjoying it still in the wrapper!

HI Eileen and wildfire--guess we are neighbors with me in Bolivar, Eileen in Springfield and wildfire in Carthage (love your neat town). Anyway, it's good to know you both. I started out finishing up my CHC Homemade Sugar Cookie and am now trying YC's Greek Fig and Black Currant--it smells a little odd cold so will see how it warms up. You all have a great day. It's cold here in the Ozarks. [smilie=th_a056]

Hey! How about that? And I think that Cat01 is from Butler.

I have melted Nene's Sucre Violet in my bath today. Oh, how I love that scent. But in my living room, I have had consistently bad luck. Today I have tried Very Vanilla Bean, Grasshopper Pie, and Pumpkin Cream and they all have been duds. I left them all in for several hours to see if they would come out of their catatonic state, but no go.

Debra, glad to hear the Vanilla Oak tart is strong. I tried the large jar last summer and didn't get a good throw. I'll have to try the tart.

Well, I couldn't resist and started melting LOL's Peach Pastry late this evening. It's barely melted and I can all ready smell it and it's a good one! Smells like warm peach cobbler, mmmm.

Eileen, yes cat is from Butler so there are 4 of us neighbors here. Neat, huh?

Well, I did put on something different last night after all--tried CHC's Strawberry Shortcake--IMO it was awful--I won't say what it smelled like but my husband agreed so I tried their Mulberry. My husband liked it but I didn't so will try some others from there in a day or so. So far, I've liked 2 of the 5 I've melted. Several of the others smell good cold so we will see.

This morning I have YC's Sweet Strawberry which is one of my favorites. I am sitting here sniffing happily. [smilie=th_a056]

I just put YC's Christmas Cookie on. I like the cold smell of this (and most cookies!!). I went to my local Hallmark last night to get some cards. I was also searching for the Shortbread Cookie (with no luck...). I picked up 4 of the Christmas Cookie on sale, so I was happy [smilie=th_a056]

Guest Anonymous

Good morning. [smilie=th_a056]

I melting Blueberry Muffins again from Gramma Fran's...yummy. But I'm NOT making muffins again this morning.

The Chocolate Chip Cookie from Cozy Cottage finally scented up the guest bedroom, but I didn't like it after a while...may be that burned chocolate thing someone else had mentioned.

At work today, I'll restart Orange Cranberry Spice from HoT. That was wonderful!

Have a wonderful day!

trep, I just love a good cookie... Hallmark only had 4 tarts left in this scent. I was happy to get them all.... [smilie=th_a056] I would really like to try the shortbread cookie, so I will continue my search!!

Guest Anonymous

Still melting YC indonesian ginger. Really like this one and wish I had bought more.

Also melting Can do Bear Claws- very good throw. Have not started any uptairs yet.

I thought I wouldn't like the Banana Pudding tart Cobblestone gave me free but I have it going in the upstairs bath and it is wonderful. Wish I had ordered some when I ordered this morning. It is a nice banana scent that smells quite authentic and it is putting out a really nice throw. [smilie=th_a056]

Last night in my living room was a freebie that I received from Can-Do, Honey Gingerbread. This was a very authentic, strong scent! I could very easily reorder that one, especially closer to fall!

This morning is the first time I've tried to melt a Can Do tart in my office with my very 'vented' tealight burner. It's been on for nearly 45 minutes and it won't melt! [smilie=th_a056] This is the first time I haven't a tart even begin to melt. It's a new tealight too with a decent flame! The two Can-Do tarts I've melted previously have been in my living room with my tealight burner that has very few vents, and I feel gets hotter. The one in my office is my expensive stone melter from Nene. I'm trying to melt this Black Raspberry and Vanilla and nothing is happening! Hmmph. :?

I've been all over Can-Do's site looking but I can't find anything...are her tarts ALL parrafin? They pop right out of a burner after cooling, no freezing needed, and they take longer to melt, so that's what I'm thinking!

Jewel

Hi Jewel,

Yes Donnas are all paraffin, and I am guessing she uses a high melt point one at that..I find her tarts do take longer to melt but once they have melted the throw is fabulousssssss

Guest Anonymous

I just got some Can Do in a swap and using them in a tealight holder. Getting a wonderful throw so far.

Just put on Tuscadero's "Better than Sex? Cake". I am smelling mostly pineapple with this one...

today I have wild rasp zinger tea in bath room,this one I made, Living room I have fall harvest that Sandy sent in my order , and breakfast bear something from cftkr in my kitchen..no throw so far from that one.., maybe a little more time needed.

Good morning (almost afternoon to some of you!) ~

I am still working on the YC Vanilla Oak. It was so strong yesterday that I had to shut it off.

Guest Anonymous
Has anyone noticed the view count on this thread? It's almost at 10 thousand!! [smilie=th_confused3]

Just goes to prove how obsessed we all are. :lol:

Now melting YC Cinnamon Stick. Good one again. I have been pretty impressed with my clearance Yankees so far.

BTW my free caramel apple tart from Cobblestone is on it's third day (fourth tea light) and still holding its own!

Melting LOL's Sweet Sixteen for 2-3rd time. It shows no sign of slowing down. It is a delicious scent. Family approved!!! [smilie=th_confused3]