The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Jack Frost January

Guest Anonymous

I've already melted 3 tarts to finally get a good one today....Landed on Tuscadero's Warm Embrace.

Guest Anonymous

I know, Candlefan, I just don't get it either [smilie=th_welcome]. They brought 'Christmas Cookie' back all year as 'Vanilla Cookie' . I guess 'Shortbread Cookie' could be 'Valentine Cookie', 'Easter Cookie', 'St Pat's Cookie'. . .see where I am going here? YC, we want our cookies back [smilie=th_moredrama]

Jason--tha fig and currant was one that came out with the world fragrances last summer but not in Yankee stores--just other retailers. You didn't miss a thing--that is NOT a good smell. [smilie=th_welcome]

I tried Water Garden too -thought it smelled great in the store but didn't like it burning. I just thought it was one of those "clean" type scents I don't like.

I still have my YC Cherry Lemonade going from this morning and probably won't change out for evening. I was gone all day and am too tired to fool with it.

Nancy

I have Bella's Vanilla Raspberry Creme in the kids' rooms. Yum! I don't normally like fruity type scents; not even sure why I ordered this one, actually, but I really it. [smilie=th_welcome]

Okay I am on a fruit kick tonight- I have the Japanese Pear still melting.

Also have one after Snob's own heart in the LR-Burning Cherry Berry Blast in there.

I have Lavendar Cream in the MB.

I have Pink Sugar Buttercream in the upstairs hall.

I am going to have a headache after all of this... [smilie=th_a056]

I have tuscaderos caramel sugar crunch in living room, pumpkin cheesecake in kitchen and tropictini (mine) in my bathroom.

Pink sugar buttercream????? I may just have to whip up a few tarts of that combo.

Yeah- it is an LOL and strong. I have 1/2 on and can smell it starting to waft downstairs-I hope it doesn't overpower the others I have going. Something will have to go! [smilie=th_a056]

I gave up on my PI's Almost Paradise and started burning my Mediterranean Fig freebie from The Cobblestone. I love the scent but the throw is so-so. It's only been burning about an hour, so maybe it'll get stronger.

Guest Anonymous
I gave up on my PI's Almost Paradise and started burning my Mediterranean Fig freebie from The Cobblestone. I love the scent but the throw is so-so. It's only been burning about an hour, so maybe it'll get stronger.

Is it the candle or the tart? I found my tart from them to be much stronger than my candle.

Is it the candle or the tart? I found my tart from them to be much stronger than my candle.

It's the 8 oz. candle they scent. They sent me a tart too. The scent is OK on the tart, but I was really looking forward to burning the Med. Fig. [smilie=th_a056]

I love lol's tarts too cat, only one I didn't like out of the 14 or so I have which are those huge cups u have to cut in half.

Guest Anonymous
I love lol's tarts too cat, only one I didn't like out of the 14 or so I have which are those huge cups u have to cut in half.

Jerseymom which was the one scent you didn't like? BTW, I adore LOL

I really do like them. Only bad thing right now is that the girls around here have swamped her. I have been waiting a while on my last order, and it doesn't look like she'll get to it anytime soon. That's okay though, I have patience-until I run completely out. I do have to give giant Props to Deana from Crosscreek though. She is working on something special for me for the Valentine's swap and has been so awesome! She is one of the best in Customer Service EVER!

mommy,

I didn't care for the tahitian vanilla..not sure why, was just my sniffer..was plenty strong enough.

Guest Anonymous

So, Cat, has the TAT time for LOL gone up? I haven't checked her site in the last week.

Still waiting on a sale for Crosscreek. Dying to try her tarts.

Guest Anonymous
mommy,

I didn't care for the tahitian vanilla..not sure why, was just my sniffer..was plenty strong enough.

Thanks, Jersey. That is one on my list of vanillas to try.

Guest Anonymous

Hey Cat..I do LOVE my cherry but Orange is right up there thanks to you..I cleaned LOL out of their creamsicle bundt cake.Also,I'm so THANKFUL I gave Nene's another chance! This order was FABULOUS(my new favorite word lately )..Jason,I have a ton of those types(orange juice cake,orange chiffon,orange creamsicle) just holla...Right now I am burning LOL fresh baked bread..It was a freebie and I wanted to get it out of the way but I LOVE it!~~ [smilie=th_a056] [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7]

Guest Anonymous

Gramma Fran's Bushels of Fun...lovin' it! Really enjoying my order from here, and the melts are HUGE!

Cozy Cottage Chocolate Chip Cookie...not much so far. 25W bulb burner.

Have a good night... [smilie=th_a056]

Guest Anonymous

Scentsnob, when you get a chance would love to read some reviews of the Lol and Nene's scents you have tried. Two of my favorites but I haven't tried many yet.

Guest Anonymous

P.S.Cat..I had my first exchange with Deana ...What a sweet person!! I can't wait to get those tarts! [smilie=th_a056]