The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Jack Frost January

This morning it is Bizzy B's Lilac Blooms and Honeysuckle--very nice--may have to get more of these. Jason, hope you are better this morning and yes I really did well at Yankee yesterday. Of course, I shouldn't even go in there but I always do. They are still my favorite tarts. Well, all, have a good day and I'll be checking to see what you are all up to today.

Guest Anonymous
I am melting YC shortbread cookie!

Oh, just got one of those from Yankee...hope it's good!

This morning: Yuzu from Lemon Bay, Grandpa's Garden from Cozy Cottage, and Fall Harvest from Yankee.

Good morning, all!

Guest tammye

Still trying to decide what to melt today. I am starting to catch a cold so nothing sounds good so I might just reach in and grab today and have potluck.

tammye...........is that you girl?

Anyway, this morning I am melting Carols Caramelized Pears and Cottage Hill Creations Homemade Sugar Cookie and both are smelling great so far. The Caramelized Pears is in the Electric warmer so its taking much longer to get going and Cottage Hill always start so quick for me and its yummy.

Morning all ~

I think I need to go take a hike in the woods...

I am melting an old Angelscented Woodland Cabin and also Donna's Candleshoppe Mountain Forest. How very Pacific Northwest!

Olive, what, pray tell, does "Toilet Water" smell like?!? Hope everyone is having a great day! I'm feeling a bit better today. About to drink some hot TheraFlu. I'm finishing up my controversial Creme Brulee tart from YC today. Alot of you said ick to creme brulee, but I actually found it to be a rich and decadent treat. Not something I'd want every day, but yummy nonetheless. And yes, very strong!

Guest Anonymous

Looking over everyone's posts, I thought I had a nice LITTLE stash (key word, little!). Now I look at it, and it's nonexistent (I just looked, and I have only 20 tarts!!), so, I'm having a really hard time figuring out what I want to melt. It's trying to snow, so, maybe some bakery scent. I don't know!!

Guest Anonymous
Olive, what, pray tell, does "Toilet Water" smell like?!? Hope everyone is having a great day! I'm feeling a bit better today. About to drink some hot TheraFlu. I'm finishing up my controversial Creme Brulee tart from YC today. Alot of you said ick to creme brulee, but I actually found it to be a rich and decadent treat. Not something I'd want every day, but yummy nonetheless. And yes, very strong!

I was a non-'icker' so I can see that you would like it. Not something I would have gone out of my way to order, but I enjoyed the freebie I got to try [smilie=th_12E9EC16] Glad you're feeling better too...

Guest tammye

Pegi - You better start going through the sale topic and find you some tarts fast. I could not imagine being down to 20 tarts. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Guest Anonymous
Pegi - You better start going through the sale topic and find you some tarts fast. I could not imagine being down to 20 tarts. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Payday is coming, gals! I only get paid once a month, and still paying for Christmas. We have a very limited income. My hubby is in training for doing candles, but he's not doing tarts unless I ask, very nicely...

[smilie=th_gagme]

Good afternoon all. I am still doing the Bizzy B's Lilac Blossoms and Honeysuckle and have CHC Lilac in the upstairs bath--it is a very good lilac. This is my first tart from CHC and I am impressed so far. Can't decide if I want to dump out the Bizzy's--its been 10 hrs so maybe I'll try something else for the evening. I wanted to say also that someone said their last order from Bizzy's wasn't as good and I wanted to say mine was better than before. Strange, isn't it? Maybe it depends on what scents were ordered. At any rate--guess I'll go look to see what I can do now. Have a great evening all.

When you use the acronym CHC, are you referring to Chestnut Hill Candles or

Cottage Hill Creations or something else?

Hi Eileen-

We are talking about Cottage Hill...

I put the other 1/2 of that Vanilla Crunch in as I came in today. I do Love this one!Glad I got 2! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Olive, I got a freebie toilet water from Can-Do with my order.

No Jason, it's not what you're thinking [smilie=th_12E9EC16] but that would be a pretty disgusting smell if it was the real thing. [smilie=th_gagme] There was a women's cologne called Toilet Water. An old-timey classic cologne. Don't know if they still sell it, though.

Jason - you are too funny. I had reservations about the Toilet Water just from the name but I really do like it and will probably order it again. I'm glad Boogie explained it to you.

By the way Jason - I'm also a fan of Creme Brulee scents. I actually got a freebie in that scent in my Can-Do order but I haven't melted it yet.

Guest Anonymous
Jason - you are too funny. I had reservations about the Toilet Water just from the name but I really do like it and will probably order it again. I'm glad Boogie explained it to you.

By the way Jason - I'm also a fan of Creme Brulee scents. I actually got a freebie in that scent in my Can-Do order but I haven't melted it yet.

I ordered Toilet Water because I was intrigued by the name. Haven't melted it yet...