The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Jack Frost January

Guest Anonymous

Sugar and Spice Chestnuts and Brown Sugar this morning.....It is SOOOO rich and yummy and I'm not even a gigantic bakery fan! lol

Nene's Cinnamon Vanilla this morning.

momuvtwo- You are really tempting me to order from Sugar & Spice. I'm trying to be good and not order from anyone else until Crosscreek has a sale.

Guest Anonymous

MElting LOL Rainforest downstairs. This one is incredibly strong and fresh. Mmmmm. Upstairs still have Nene's Satin Sheets and CHC Bamboo Cabin. Both are excellent. Just threw in LOL mini tart in Cinderella in my bathroom. Her mini tarts have been beyond amazing in length and strength. Will see if this one holds up.

Melting Nene's Lavendar Cream in the master bathroom. Beautiful fragrance. It's a tie between this one and Bella's Lavendar Coconut Milk.

Good Afternoon Everyone-

My 3 year old picked the fragrance today-it is the last of my Christmas Essence from Mia Bella. I do hope this melt lasts only a few hours! :P

It's not that I don't like it-its just that I am not really in the mood for Christmas...

MP- I still have my own Lavendar Cream going in the upstairs powder romm, which is okay because that is traditionally the fragrance I love when walking through-I will probably have to change at some point though!

Mommy-

I love Bamboo Cabin from CHC-it reminds me a little of her Ho Ho Mistletoe-which is one of the ones I love from her...

I have satin sheets on the way-how wonderful is that one? I also have Cinderella coming-how is that?

Guest Anonymous

Wintergardenaromatics southern fried bananas..This is one of my absolute favs..I ordered 9 more today!! :P

Guest Anonymous

Mommy-

I love Bamboo Cabin from CHC-it reminds me a little of her Ho Ho Mistletoe-which is one of the ones I love from her...

I have satin sheets on the way-how wonderful is that one? I also have Cinderella coming-how is that?

Yeah, my order from CHC was a mixed bag as far as result but I did find some really good ones.

The satin sheets is nice. Good bedroom scent. Very complex, not too perfumy. Not a super strong throw but a good throw and long lasting. Very nice.

Cinderella is one I never would have ordered but was a freebie. Turns out it is a lovely, soft scent. Not the super strong throw that I have gotten from most of her tarts but a good throw nonetheless, esp for a mini tart. I tend to stay away from florals and musk but I would buy this one again. HTH.

thanks!

I put on Tapestry from LOL this evening. It is doing a great job of masking that Spaghetti smell from dinner. It is a freebie and probably not one I would have ordered, but very strong and very nice.

Still melting Cinnamon Vanilla from Nene's and I have Wash Day from CanDo in the powder room. I finally received my order today and I have mixed feelings about it already. The tart in the powder room is only about half way melted even though it's been in there for over 30 minutes. (it's in a 25 watt bulb burner) The cold smell on all of them is very strange. I know sometimes the cold smell is nothing like after it's melted so I'm not crossing them off my list yet. She threw in 4 samples, including a Fruit Loop tart. Very cute with little Fruit Loops embedded on top of the tart.

Guest Anonymous
Still melting Cinnamon Vanilla from Nene's and I have Wash Day from CanDo in the powder room. I finally received my order today and I have mixed feelings about it already. The tart in the powder room is only about half way melted even though it's been in there for over 30 minutes. (it's in a 25 watt bulb burner) The cold smell on all of them is very strange. I know sometimes the cold smell is nothing like after it's melted so I'm not crossing them off my list yet. She threw in 4 samples, including a Fruit Loop tart. Very cute with little Fruit Loops embedded on top of the tart.

mp, let me know how you like that Fruit Loop tart. I really liked it...it was strong and smelled just like the cereal. I thought it was a cute design, too.

ETA: Orange Cranberry Spice from Angie's Country Candles - ummm, good.

My combo Lime Cilantro (Chunky Butt) and Blackberry Sage (Angie's) - :P

I received my Can-Do order yesterday and she threw in one of those cute fruit loop tarts, too.

I had a very pleasant scent surprise yesterday and discovered a new favorite smell. Sage and Citrus has totally impressed me. [smilie=th_23_32_7] . Does anyone know if this was an original Yankee Candle scent ? I am melting the Candle's by Victoria version.

Guest Anonymous

Still melting LOL Rainforest and Cinderella today. Upstairs I am going to paint today so will probably not waste a good tart up there.

Boogie, I don't know if that was an original Yankee Scent or not but do know they have had it for years and it continues to be one of their best sellers. My all time favorite Yankee scent. I just love it. As a matter of fact when my Rain Forest dies think I will put that on. Haven't used it in awhile and I always have several of those tarts lying around.

Guest Anonymous
I have one of my favorite scents going, YC's Autumn Wreath. This scent is just too good to only use in the Fall.

Candlefan, are you using a tart or a candle? I tried the candle ths fall, a housewarmer jar, but did not get much scent throw. I loved the scent, but just not able to get the throw I like. I did get a good throw from the Fall Harvest housewarmer. I recently repurchased that scent in both a candle and some tarts.

This morning is Octopastry from Starring Fragrance, still my lime/blackberry combo, and Fruit Lewps from HoT.

Hope everyone has a great day!