The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Jack Frost January

Guest Anonymous

I'm trying to use up quite a bit from recent orders (I really should have paced myself more) - Anyway, upstairs is Dew Drops Cinnamon and Sandalwood and downstairs is Celestial Soy by Heather's Autumn Lodge... I think it's an older Yankee Dupe but I never smelled the YC version - this one is nice though - A nice non-descript, every day kind of scent that just makes the place smell pretty without being too 'anything' in particular, though it's definitely on the 'woodsy/nature' side :)

I just put on a Whipped Cream tart. It is light, fresh and creamy... I think this tart may be nice mixed with other scents too...

Well I finally got my mosaic burners from Tart warmers! I have to say that it was worth the wait!

I love the green mosaic, it is so pretty! It looks wonderful in the living room( I live in an old victorian style house-with wide white trim and crown molding,window seat and all that), we painted in a nice sage color.

I turned it on right away, to see how hot and fast it would melt. It melted my CHC tart very quickly and has a good throw-I put in Green English Ivy(can you see my green theme here?lol..)

I am loving it so far! Can't wait to try all of the different waxes. This seems to perform better than my other night light burners so far.

Cat--how neat that your burner is working out so well--it is always great when you like something even better than you'd hoped. I received my Bizzy B's order today and one from Tartburners so that was fun. For this evening I have YC Buttercream in the upstairs bath and Beanpod Toasted Hazelnut soybeads downstairs. I love their hazelnut and am giving the buttercream another try. Well, have a great evening all.

Well, the buttercream is fine but my husband and son just can't stomach the hazelnut--guess I'll give the rest to some friends. I replaced it with Village Garden Rose--nice.

I have YC Beach Walk melting in the powder room, YC Sun & Sand in my son's room and Bella's Primitive Cupboards is still going strong downstairs. Trying to decide what to melt upstairs in the loft...

The Sun and Sand surprised me. It's much stronger than I thought it would be and almost on the perfumy side, but not in an offensive way.

I love the Beach Walk for the powder room. It's not too heavy and it really does remind you of being on the beach without the suntan lotion smell. Thanks, trep!

mpfand--glad you like the YC Beach Walk--I thought it was much better than I expected and nothing like your usual beach scents. I guess that's why we have to try so many scents and brands as you just never know what will be good and what won't. Have a great evening.

Guest Anonymous

Cat, so glad you like your new burner. Those were really cute. And your house sounds like my dream house!

Bunch of my orders came, along with some new burners, thank goodness. I've got Pumpkin oil from BBW in MBR, Pink Cafe Latte from Pure Indulgence in den, and Sugar Cookie/Chocolate Chip Cookie from Bizzy B's in the living room. I'm sure I'll change these all out tonight so I can try some more of my stuff.

Thanks Cyn-not such a dream when we get the monster utility bills! Lol! These days I am just looking forward to the day we can buy a nice houseboat and RV and retire!!!

I picked up a wonderful new candle this evening, from Homemade Creations. Cranberry Orange Parfait. It smells so good! Its soy and has one wick, so we'll see how well it burns. It even came with a recipe card to make the Parfaits! Too cute!

mp - I love the YC sun and sand. I didn't think I liked it after I bought it, but I kept opening the top and sniffing it when I walked by (way too often!) and I finally had to admit that I liked it after all.

Today was Beanpods lavendar and eucalyptus beads - very intense. Tonight I opened my order from Sheba's Secrets - amazing TAT!!!!!. I ordered 1/6. I am melting the blackberry vanilla and it is quite nice, my husband senses mainly vanilla so it is not too overwhelming with berry. The cold throw on Holly Berries is so good I can hardly wait. I will have to pretend the red makes it a Valentine scent!

Good Morning all--today I have Beanpod's Raspberry Lemonade on--wonderful smell but will see how long it lasts. I tried it this past summer and it didn't last too long but I have found that the weather and temp in the house can affect the scent longevity so we will see. I really like it if it will just last. Will report later. Have a great day, everyone.

I have Brown Bag Candles Peach tart on in the bathroom and Dew Drop Scents Raspberry Sorbet in the kitchen. They are blending in the middle (family room). It is a nice mix...

I am liking fruit scents more and more.

Boogie, the raspberry patchouli sounds delightful. I just received a honey patchouli tart from Bella's. The cold scent is nice. Looking forward to melting it.

Well, it's been almost 5 hrs and my Beanpod Raspberry Lemonade soybeads are doing great. I really like this scent. Can't say I smell much raspberry but the lemon is great. I like lemon scents but have trouble finding any that suit me. Any ideas from anyone? thanks

Morning all-

I have Nene's Lavendar Cream on this morning-this is my favorite scent! I am steam cleaning carpets this morning and this one is just powerful enough to get over the chemicals!

oooh - lavendar cream! That sounds wonderful. I am becoming obsessed with anything lavendar. I used to think only old grandma's liked it! Almost every Aroma Natural candle I sniff and like has lavendar listed in the fragrance blend.

Today is YC vanilla oak in the melter.

Guest Anonymous

I've got Sugar & Spice's Chestnuts and Brown Sugar going and it's SOOOOOO buttery and rich!! I'm not even into bakery scents but this one is just drippingly yummy - and it's throwing all the way upstairs! I'm going to switch soon though. I can only handle bakery in the early morning and it's starting to warm up - I'm ready for something more 'nature' but I don't know what. I'm still in the mood for winter scents (pine, etc.) but it's going up to 68 degrees here today >[smilie=th_CONGRA34]