The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Jack Frost January

Guest Anonymous

I've got Pink Strawberry Citrus from Wylde Ivy going downstairs, Seven Layers Bar from Chunky Butt upstairs.

Very tired...have a good night, all!

Cynthia

Hi Everyone--I have YC Blackberry on this morning. We had a wild night of storms and tornadoes all around us last night so felt like putting on a favorite this morning. Thankfully, our area missed the worst of everything. Hope all of you are fine in your areas and happily melting away.

Uuuuugh. I just had to turn off the melter with the Eternel Ember in it. It smelled so good cold, but became extremely strong. My eyes are burning and my nose is irritated. I didn't even use half of a tart. It was more like a third. This was a scent listed under perfume. I should have known better.

I just popped Crosscreek's Lemon Pound Cake in and I'm hoping that the lemon is strong enough to overpower that other stuff. Gonna go open my windows now.....

Boogie--you have my sympathy--I hate to start out the day with a tart that doesn't work out. I have had to open all the windows and run the fans alot myself lately to try and get rid of the bad ones. Have you noticed that the ones that aren't good are the ones that linger in the house? Oh well, hope your lemon pound cake does the trick.

Melting Illuminescents Amber Enchantment this morning. This is nice, very smooth, not overpowering. It compares quite nicely with Nene's Oriental Amber. This company has parrafin tarts,very hard and large clamshell packaging. The cold smell is fantastic on all of them. The burn time specified is 5 hours per piece of clamshell-we'll see how long for sure...: )

Gosh, trep, that sounds scary! And, like Boogie, I really get cranky when I start off with a reaction to my melt...my scent headaches are awful!

Today is Aroma Soy Orchid Rain. Just a half, though, until I see the effects! LOL!

Guest Anonymous

Well, I'm quite glad none of us have blown away in storms or tornados and that we're all around to melt for another day! ;)

I've got Tuscadero's winterberry in my NEW Scentsy warmer downstairs - love this one!! Upstairs I have Celestial Soy by Heather Home Sweet Home......smells heavenly in here - I have to leave in an hour and I wish I could stay :)

Guest Anonymous

Melting White Chocolate Mint from YC in the living room and a YC jar in the scent of Mocha Nut Latte in the bedroom. Both are delicious.

Guest Anonymous

Melting HOT butterscotch cookies (a rare bakery buy for me) downstairs and Lovespell purchased at a local craft fair upstairs.

I also started Snow Day/Illuminescents in the family room for my DH. Wow-it is incredible! This is very strong and minty fresh. Definitely worth a second order!

Guest Anonymous

Melting my leftover scents from the holidays. Today is is YC sugar cookie. Not impressed.

(I see the trolls from the other board have appeared here). Happy Burning.

Melting Bella's Primitive Cupboards. Wow! I love this! I hope Bella's has free shipping again soon. I'm ready to place another order. It's the first time I've wanted to re-order from anyone!

Guest Anonymous

I'm burnig Butt naked from Soybean wax in my room and cherry almond in the dining/kitchen area..Great throw from this company too!

Boogie-

That is their website. I love the smell on these melts, but they are not a 2 day melter for sure. The approx burn time on these are only 5 hours. That is pretty close, if you are using a tealight melter. They do last longer in the electric.

I love the Amber Enchantment,Snow Day,Mango Papaya(WOW), Black Magic, Bermuda Breeze, and Clean Linen-that pretty much hits every where on the fragrance scale!: )

I think you get a discount if you use the candlefind link above, and they have some pretty good scents on sale. My shipping was offset by the discount I received, so in essence it was free.

They only do clamshell melts. They are paraffin.

These will work great if you like to change scents often.

Guest Anonymous

Good morning, all. Getting a quick dose of Ocean Mist from Extreme Candles before work.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Cynthia