The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Jack Frost January

Guest Anonymous

Hi Momuv2..I hope you see this..I believe Dew Drops is all soy...I have palm wax tarts coming soon and I hope they are as good as they say! I will report as soon as I receive,!Happy New Year!Melissa

Guest Anonymous

Hi, all! Just started on the second day of Dew Drops Cafe Carmel - Anxious to see how it does on round 2...I don't usually go 2 days with most tarts.

Cat01 - I have to say Ho Ho Mistletoe from CHC is one of my all-time FAVORITES - I'm all out for this year but I really savored it and ordered several of them for the season!

Melissa - It looks to me like they are all soy too, they sort of have the same characteristics as Tuscadero's so I was wondering if there was any beeswax - They say soy wax 'blend' and I'm just never sure what each vendor means by that......I've e-mailed Sharon and just hadn't heard back yet (I'm sure after the holiday I will).

Guest tammye

Good morning everyone. Today I am melting CHC Holiday Wassil. Love this scent

Melting Cedar and Saffron from CHC. Nice scent, but not much of a throw. I will probably change it out soon. I'm really looking forward to my order from Angie's. Even more so since reading Christina's review.

Guest Anonymous

mpfand - Which company is Angie's? NOT that I need to investigate anywhere else, mind you ;)

I have Carol's (CFTKR) Winter Balsam going right now - YUM!

I'm burning YC Christmas Cookie. I don't usually buy YC candles but this one was half price and it is the Farmers Market type. Once the middle burns down (and only the decorative gel remains at the sides) I can insert a votive. I like to see the flame through the gel.

Mom- Angie's Country Candles. Right now she has a great sale on grubby melts (ends Friday). Buy one get one free! I've never ordered from her before, but her scent list is very impressive (lots of spicy, bakery scents-my favorite) and I couldn't resist the sale. I also get a free 4 oz. candle for mentioning Candlefind and she has flat rate shipping. Oh, and so far I'm really impressed with customer service. I've e-mailed her several times with questions and she's been very prompt and helpful.

Olive - is that the gel candle with the glitter? If so, I thought those were very unusual and very pretty!

I am finishing Dreamtarts Raspberry Chocolate Drizzle. It keeps going, and going!

I just received my order from Laughing Out Loud Candles. I am melting the Sugar Bits (melting half a tart). My son already commented how nice it smelled. Great! The order came quickly and nicely packaged with some freebies! The tarts are huge and smell great cold.

My husband just walked in and said it smell like a bakery. I think we are pleasing everyone with this scent!!!

Oh boy, I am going to have to check out Angie's now...those grubby melts sound very tempting.

Today I am melting Crosscreek's Sugared Spruce in the kitchen and Nene's Mistletoe Kiss in the living room. My house smells terrific !

Edited to add that it is 11 degrees ,with the wind chill, here in Charlotte, NC. This is unusually chilly !

Guest Anonymous

Mom,If you find out please let me know because I also noticed they have a different melt...Today I am burning LOL's creamsicle bundt cake .This is the BEST of this scent thus far(even better than Nene's Orange coconut torte,which I also love)...Unfortunately it's been discontinued...Grrrr

Hi -

Just wanted to add to anyone interested in checking out Angie's - I ordered from her for the first time in November and was very, very pleased. And I've been spoiled by Crosscreek and PI! Good strong throws, a nice variety of scents and products, and great customer service. The TAT was a bit longer than normal but she was swamped by holiday orders and was great about keeping in touch about it. Hopefully her sale won't end before I get a chance to order again!

Can you believe that the Ho Ho Mistletoe is still going? Surprised me too. ; )

I am also burning a Mia Bella Coffeebreak in the Family room. I was burning K's Snowangels, but it isn't burning correctly(I think it might be because of the glitter)-so I snuffed it.

I also had some(okay-laugh if you want to) incense going in the kitchen a while ago. It is called "Innocent" by Hem. It is an import from India and was a gift from my best friend.

Just an update on the new oil warmer,nightlights-

I did put one in the powder room, and it is doing a lot better- I have just left it on and can smell the twisted peppermint in there when I go in. DH can smell it too, and commented on how nice the room smelled with it in there. Now, mind you-it doesn't blow you out the door, but it is nice and consistent. More like having a wallflower in there.

Guest Anonymous

Finishing up Juicy Pear from Starring Fragrances.

Started a new candle in my room...Sage & Citrus from Scented Specialties. Fresh, clean scent. Not terribly strong. Never burned this scent before, so I don't know if it's supposed to be on the lighter side.

Have a great evening all!

Olive, I saw those and did not realize that the outside remained and the center was the candle. That is much better - I couldn't imagine how bad that would look with those "cookies" melted up against the glass. (I should have looked under the lid. eh?)

Tonight's flavor probably will be an older tart I found in my collection...stockpile? It is called Rainy Night in Georgia by Colours and Scents. I have no idea what to expect!

Good Morning to all. It is another very cold morning here but they are promising a nice warm-up as the day and week progress. I put on the last of my Cranberry Wood tart squares from Warm Impressions this morning. I am going to be gone all day and my husband really likes this one so he can enjoy it. Hope you all have a great day and I'll check in later.

Guest Anonymous

Well, I WAS melting Dew Drops Vanilla Hazelnut (it was a freebie with my recent order) until DH came into my officed and asked what I was burning, and that it 'smells like poo-poo.' >;) I will say it was pretty strong, but it was definitely an on-target scent (very hazelnut, not so much vanilla). So, I put it out. Worse still, is that now I see they are starting to notice around here what I'm doing with all of these melts...uh-oh ;)

Good Morning my fellow wax addicts:)

This am I have my own baby powder going in my bathroom, my own mix of cheesecake and pumpkin spice in my living room.

I LOVE pumpkin scents.

Jen...just build a new addtion to your house to store them all in..who would notice ;)