The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Jack Frost January

Guest Anonymous

I wondered who would start the January thread ;) Happy New Year to all from me as well! I'm saving a strawberry champagne tart to melt for tomorrow - unless I can't stand the wait and start it tonight!

Guest Anonymous

Happy New Year to you too! I am melting Spotted Hog's Bear Claws. A good strong bakery scent, I am really enjoying it.

Guest tammye

Happy New Year to everyone!!!! I am melting Texas Scentsations cinnamon bun. Wonderful scent.

Happy New Year all you candle lovers! I started melting Amish Harvest last night and it's still going strong this morning. It's from my small stash I still have from my last order of what used to be Snowtop Candles. I also have Strawberry and Champagne, Mom. ;) I may have to start it this evening after Amish Harvest wears off.

Melting Nene's, O Christmas Tree. This is authentic to my nose. It may be my favorite tree scent yet! I still have a few Christmas scents to melt...

Guest Anonymous

I've got Carol's Frosted Berries melting - Most of you know I don't normally do paraffin at all, and I have to admit these are some STRONG throwing tarts....This particular flavor is pretty yummy ;)

Hi all-

Came home from work to Cast Away-WNS. Wonderful!

Mom- got my goodies from you today, I am soooo excited!

Happy New Year to All!

Guest Anonymous

Happy New Year.. Now I am melting a mix of 2 pomegranites from Dew Drops...With a dollop of a cherry tart...Really nice!

Guest Anonymous

I just got my Dew Drops order today so I'm melting Bedford Falls - I like it. Melissa, do you happen to know if her wax is a blend of anything and if so, what?

Guest Anonymous

Happy New Year all!!! ;))

I am melting Lily of the Valley and Wedding Bouquet by Nene.

Smellycat, I have had Nene's O Christmas Tree on for hours. It is still going strong. It is the perfect tree scent!

Guest Anonymous

Happy New Year to all!

Finishing up Orange Clove from Aunt Becky's, relegated Sleigh Ride from Two Blue Candle company to the back. Strawberry Daiquiri melts from Candle-licious up front. Wished I had thought about a strawberry champagne!

Good Morning on this first day of 2008. I'm trying another brand new Yankee tart this morning called Berry Jam--it hasn't fully melted yet so don't know how it will be--will update later. Hope you all have a great day.

Update--this one didn't have any throw at all so dumped it and replaced with YC Cranberry Chutney--nice winter scent.

Guest Anonymous

Happy 2008 - Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe New Year's Eve! I'm melting Dew Drops Cafe Caramel.....Need a sweet 'wake me up' today ;)

Happy 2008! I am melting The Spotted Hog's Mexican Hot Chocolate. Yummy, chocolate with something extra mixed in...

Good Afternoon everyone--hope the first day of the new year was pleasant for all of you. It was sunny here all day but cold and very windy. I have Toasted Hazelnut from Beanpod melting as I write. I love their soybeads. This is my favorite hazelnut scent. Have a great evening.

Guest Anonymous

Hope everyone is having a great (and good-smelling) start to the new year.

I'm melting a yummy Juicy Pear from Starring Fragrances.

Sleigh Ride from Two Blue burning in the back, but can't smell it anyway.