The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Cat01

Calling all bakery lovers

I am looking for the BEST bakery candle I can find. I know my own favorite,but I am looking for something different. Suggestions? Please tell me all of your favorites and who makes it.

Thanks in advance!

Guest scentedstamper

Hi there Cat01! Guess I'll go first! I am hoping to expand my horizons this coming year, but as of now my die hard, never fail "bakery" favorites are all GC- Sugar Cookie, Cinnamon Vanilla , Strudel and Spice and Banana Nut Bread. Hope you find some that you love!

Sheryl

Warm Glow Snickerdoodle.....I've purchased many WG candles from waxntracks on ebay.

Thanks for that one-I am looking for a great big pillar for the coffee table too! I have been hearing you all talk about the beauty in the warm glow and would like to grab that up! Love snickerdoodle too!

Edited to add that I just bought the snickerdoodle one from there. Thanks again.

Hi there Cat01! Guess I'll go first! I am hoping to expand my horizons this coming year, but as of now my die hard, never fail "bakery" favorites are all GC- Sugar Cookie, Cinnamon Vanilla , Strudel and Spice and Banana Nut Bread. Hope you find some that you love!

Sheryl

Thanks Sheryl! I will add those to the list too. I love the spicy bakery scents-and the fruity-just not sure which one I am in the mood for.

Banana nut bread sounds good right now!

Hi Cat01! I have to agree with the others about Gold canyon bakery candles ,they are wonderful.I love the whole line they offer,but my favorites include...Strudel and Spice,Warm Apple Crisp,Banana Nut Bread, Key Lime Pie,Vanilla Caramel custard,Fabulous Fudge brownie and Sweet Cinnaroll.I've given many of these as gifts and everyone loves them! I don't sell these candles,I just buy alot of them....as they are my favorite.......Skylar

Cat, I sure hope you love that WG Snickerdoodle when you get it.....they are beautiful when lit....they really GLOW! The scent is very yummy and comforting to me. Let us know how you like it!

Aria-

Forgot to come back to this thread til now. I really like this one-thanks for the rec. It's not overwhelming and the candle looks very pretty on the table.

I did get a hurricane for it,so it really looks great now.

Thanks!