The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Cat01

Crosscreek Floral

There is another thread in the melting pot for favorites of Crosscreek, but I could use some help before ordering floral scents that are really good and strong. It's difficult to choose from her scents since I have been strictly bakery until just recently. Calling all floral lovers... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I really like her lavendar scents too. I am expecting an order today, so as soon as it comes in-I will refresh my memory and chime in a little more.

I did get a Water Lily and Jasmine today that is very nice. I am not sure if Baton Rouge is floral or not,but it has a great cold sniff!

HTH

I did get a Water Lily and Jasmine today that is very nice. I am not sure if Baton Rouge is floral or not,but it has a great cold sniff!

HTH

Cat, I have a whole bag of Baton Rouge and I never have been able to figure out what notes are in it when I melted it, and it really didn't smell floral to me. [smilie=th_316785e4] It does have a great cold scent though.

I think I've seen you post some floral combinations before that are a little different from just a single scent. Do you have any that come to mind that you could suggest?

Maybe someone else may be able to suggest some also. I don't care for lavender or lilac much unless it is a hidden note in a combination scent.

I wish I wasn't so picky! :P

HTH

Cat, I have a whole bag of Baton Rouge and I never have been able to figure out what notes are in it when I melted it, and it really didn't smell floral to me. [smilie=th_316785e4] It does have a great cold scent though.

I think I've seen you post some floral combinations before that are a little different from just a single scent. Do you have any that come to mind that you could suggest?

Maybe someone else may be able to suggest some also. I don't care for lavender or lilac much unless it is a hidden note in a combination scent.

I wish I wasn't so picky! :P

I will have to get some caffeine in me and my thinking cap on-yes I do love combos! Let me think on it and go through my stash a little. See ya in a bit! :lol:

Been looking and sniffing:

Satin Sheets-great

Southern Belle

Butterfly Hugs-apple blossom,lily of the valley, and rose

Carolina Rain

Cherish

Cherry Blossom Type

Coconut Lemongrass-lemongrass,pineapple,lily of the valley,peach,sandalwood

Daffodil-straight up

Exotic Black Orchid

Crystal Blue Waters

Lemon Sugared Violets

Moments Stolen-Apples,oak, and lavendar

Spa

Water Blossom Ivy Type

Waterfall Mist Type

Wisteria Blossoms-straight up

Hyacinth Chula Orchid-Very floral

Flower Garden-Very floral

Beautiful Type-Perfumy floral

Not floral but great-Pink Crush

Not floral but great-Black Amber Musk

Bamboo Sugar Cane-citrus and florals

Also very floral-and strong-Hawaiin Hibiscus and Lotus Blossom

I hope you can find a few on this list that will work out for you-I also really like Vanilla Lavendar-which is more like BBW version. She also carries Lavendar Vanilla-which is more Lavendar.

Have fun on your list!

Ones in red are some of my favorites!