The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Bakery Jar Candle

Guest Anonymous

I'm searching for a bakery scent jar candle for my kitchen table. Any suggestions for something with a big throw?

Guest scentedstamper

I love Gold Canyon's bakery line of candles in Strudel and Spice, and Banana Nut Bread.

Sheryl

I agree with the Gold Canyon Baking Line....the Strudel & Spice and the Vanilla Caramel Custard are my 2 favs [smilie=th_bb41]

What the hey. Here's a picture of the Key Lime Crumble candle from CBV. I haven't burned it yet, so I can't say how well it will do. I've burned other candles from CBV that had a good throw.

100_4295.jpg

Guest scentedstamper

ooohhhhh, pretty! And 2 wicks! (the best IMO) Thank you for sharing!

Sheryl

[smilie=th_moredrama] Jules.....what a beautiful candle. Going to have to check those out. Have never ordered from Candles by Victoria yet.

Guest Anonymous

Thank you everyone for your help. Loved the picture of the comfort candle. Now to decide...

Jules, that's beautiful! I'd have a hard time burning it too. Carol from the Keeping Room makes some pretty candles too. I keep browsing them when I am feeding my tart addiction [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Guest Anonymous

My favorite is by KS Candle Company. They have to strongest Creme Brulee I have ever burned....Love it!

What the hey. Here's a picture of the Key Lime Crumble candle from CBV. I haven't burned it yet, so I can't say how well it will do. I've burned other candles from CBV that had a good throw.

100_4295.jpg

Jules, have you burned this candle yet? I am very tempted to order one! :lol:

IMO you can't go wrong with Candles by Victoria. I have been purchasing candles from her for a few months now and have never been disappointed. She has over 500 scents to choose from. That is the most difficult part.

I love bakery scents, and she has some of the best.

Guest stardustgirl

Jules - that *is* really pretty! I have a chocolate caramel latte comfort candle but haven't melted it yet (I like to enjoy looking at them for a bit first since they're not just a plain jar).

I can echo the recommendations for a CBV jar. The ones we've burned have done quite well (strong wicks, good throw, clean burn). So far the biggest throw in bakery seems to be with Cinnamon Bun or Sugar Cookie.

I can also say that Spotted Hog makes a nice jar (also double-wicked) and the Goblin Sin-O-Mon Sugar Cake smells strong and yummy. I've not finished burning it yet, but so far so good.

Guest Anonymous

It is a candle company. Hand poured and highly scented! Love them, I am addicted!