The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Juletones

Best Scent Game

[smilie=th_yourock] I adore both. [smilie=th_allah] Let me think. [smilie=th_dd5] I can't decide so I guess [smilie=th_cc1] [smilie=th_help] Shame on you, Maggie. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] [smilie=th_bb24] :lol: Okay, I've got it! I'll make a decision based on alphabetical order.

Comfortably Numb. [smilie=th_yahoo] [smilie=th_yay] [smilie=kewl] I did it! [smilie=th_31] [smilie=th_blij51]

Here's another really hard one, at least for me...

Mimi's House or Coco Mint Frost?

Coco Mint Frost

I am really not too familiar with Mimi's House-I know you like that one Gail. I guess I will have to try it.

Keylime Frosting or Lime Marshmallows?

Keylime Frosting...I am a sweet tooth!!

Cranberry Chutney or Mandarin Cranberry

Gail...You are hysterical and very silly!!!! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] (I would pick the same!!)

Very happy to make you ladies giggle. We all need to laugh and be silly once in awhile. [smilie=th_excited-1]

Michele, not everybody loves Mimi's House, but I sure do. To my nose it smells exactly like going into an old country store that has barrels full of apples and other fruits, plus just the right amount of spice. [smilie=th_biggestgrin] Try it and let us know, k?

Sweet, NEW forum? Are we going to have a new one? If there's more emoti's I'll definitely be even goofier. :lol:

Almond Biscotti

Crystal Blue Water or Energy Spa?

Puppy - you don't get the CF newsletter? The last one mentioned updating the forum in it.

I haven't smelled either of these, but I'll choose Crystal Blue Water cuz I'd like to jump into some of that. :lol:

Be Thankful or Farm Market?

Tropical Vanilla Sugar

Spiced Pumpkin Nectar or Pumpkin Pie Spice?

eta: Sweet, I do get the CF newsletter. Guess I was busy and didn't read all the way to the bottom. [smilie=th_aa20]

( I have to go look up Vanilla Sunset, too - sounds like a good one!)

Coffee with Santa.

(Don't faint or nuthin, but I really didn't like Forever Alice. [smilie=th_stink]) [smilie=th_pardon]

Toasted Marshmallow or Sugar Butt?

Vanilla Sunset is a scent LOL carries. I really like it. :shock:

Sugar Butt

Pumpkin Banana Bread or Cafe Vienna?

Cafe Vienna

Coconut Cream Pie or Cake Bake

Vanilla Sunset sounds delicious..vanilla & amber? WOW..gonna get that next order...

Sweet... [smilie=th_foolish1] ...this is my shocked face..:shock:_97]...no blueberries and now no Forever Alice? oh dear... :cry: