The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year. Good luck and good health to all. Please be safe if out and about this evening. I'm melting Evening Eclipse-DEATH and EE votive Decorated Pine. I hope these scents have a good throw and last, because these are my kind of scents...so until 2009 :cry: [smilie=HBday] :P [smilie=th_23_32_7]

We're back home and I just started remelting Cinnamon Blueberry, my last tart for this year.

Have a happy and healthy New Year! I wish all of you much happiiness, good health, prosperity, love, and of course, good scents! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

To all of you, my candle friends, I wish you a New Year filled with only wonderful things!!! I am thankful to have made some new friends here.

My last melts of 2008 are YC Vanilla Cupcake, and EW Watermelon that I started last night.

Be safe and a have a great night everyone!

I've added Frosted Pumpkin by EW in the den. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I'm looking forward to another great year with all of you! [smilie=HBday]

Happy New Year to all of you! :cry: . Hope everyone stays safe tonight, and has a fantastic 2009! It has been so great to find all of you here this year. I thank everyone of you! [smilie=th_23_32_7] .

Evening melts are Sage Pomegranate ~ T.S. from a CF buddy [smilie=HBday] (nice scent)!

CP ~ Golden Rings

CFTKR ~ Apple Bruleè

These won't be the last of 2008 yet! :P

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!

I am not sure I will be awake to see the ball drop - we still have a couple of hours to go here in the west, and I am fading fast. [smilie=HBday]

Tonight's flavor has been Candle Dipper's - Evergreen Potpourri