The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

The vanilla hazelnut brulee from earlier had no throw whatsoever. I could only smell it when I was standing right next to the melter.

Here is what I have going now....

EW blue sugar from yesterday in the MBR

WG Nutmeg & Cream Chutney hearth candle....nice scent, but I think the Snickerdoodle is still my fave...

Glade glistening snow candle in the powder room

Um, that's all for now.....I plan on doing a little inventory on my stash today and see what treasures I can find!

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone!

[smilie=th_blij40]

Tonight I'm still working on my holiday scents:

Eggnog - Crosscreek (this one's quite strong - love it!)

Cinnamon Noel Cookies - Crosscreek

Bayberry - Crosscreek again

Fir & Balsam - CFTKR

Balsam & Cedar - CFTKR

Blizzard (very appropriate pick, as we're having one right now) - CFTKR

Now, on to Carol's sale...as you can see I'll need to replenish my stock!

[smilie=th_teks0311]

How is crosscreeks cinnamon Noel cookies? I may have to order a bag of those if it's good. I love cc's scones and cinnamon butter!

Added kathies kreations lush island retreat and a second melt of EW Sicilian merlot.

Meghann, it's awesome!! I fell in love at first melt. It's not as buttery as the Scones scent (which I also love), but if you like Amish Harvest or Celtic Moonspice, then you'll like this one too. It's got a mellower edge to it than those two but just as strong and good.

I'm melting Creamy Nutmeg from Hot. I love this one. In the living room I'm melting CP maids a milking. I really like this one too. I'm looking forward to having tomorrow off so I can really get to melting in every room. Happy New Year everyone!

Good afternoon! I have CFTKR's Cinnamon Blueberry melting. I love it but I love any blueberry scent. I don't detect any cinnamon or spice in this one but it's still fabulous. A great blueberry!

It's super windy here. It snowed all day. The roads are going to be terrible tonight but we promised some friends that we'd come over for a couple of hours before DD's bedtime. I hate going out in this kind of weather but it's for a good reason. I made Greek cheese pies, pizza fondue in the crockpot, and homemade French bread which I turned into croutons for fondue dipping. I have to go pretty myself up now. Have a wonderful evening!

Happy New Year!

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7]

I really wanted to like CP's Geese a Laying but it just smells odd to me.

Have a great night everyone.

Wishing all my Candlefind friends and administrators Health, Wealth and Happiness in the New Year.

Patsy

[smilie=th_teks0311]

Here's to you, Patsy. [smilie=th_blij40] I told you we'd toast the new year together. Happy New Year.

Melting holiday scents for tonight......

Everyday WHim's- Holly Jolly Christmas

Cottage Hill Creations- Sugar Plum Spice

Smelling good in here!

[smilie=th_teks0311] Gonna need a whole lot of java to stay up for the New Year.

Wishing all my CF buddies a wonderful & healthy New Year!!

Tarthound

Guest Anonymous

Wishing each of you a happy, safe, prosperous and healthy New Year! [smilie=th_blij40]

Melting Tarts Galore mint sugar cookie, from a CF friend. [smilie=th_teks0311]

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Tonight it's Frosted Lime Cupcakes from AMS's. There's just no words to describe how good and strong this is!!! It is filling my whole house! Everyone that's going out for the evening be very safe and have a wonderful time!

Guest tammye

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year. If you are going out tonight please be safe. Hope everyone has a wonderful 09. [smilie=th_23_32_7] [smilie=HBday]