The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

CP's Calling Birds is on. I may have to skip tomorrow....I am not so sure about Queen of D'nile in tart form. Plus, I only get about 3-4 hours melting time in the evening during the week, so I usually only melt CP when I have long stretches of time!

Wow, it's tough getting back into the daily routine. Anyway I'm melting from CFTKR Eggnog and Cranberry Noel. I still have a lot of Holiday scents to go through. Both smell really good.

Guest Anonymous
msMeghan. I'm glad everything turned out well for you. But the idea of a milkshake,pudding and ice cream diet sounds lovely. Take care.

[smilie=th_smiley-crying] Glad it went well for you!

Evening melt is CP's 3 calling birds (red velvet cake). Yet another good one!

Hello everyone, tonight I'm melting EW Fairy Forest, what a great scent, and remelting YC lemon lavender.

Glad all went well Msmeghan, and good to see you back Heidi. Mona, I like to be at home too to enjoy these CP!

Just started CP ~ Maids A -Milking

HOT ~ Cotton Candy Ribbons

I really wanted to light my big YC candle, but with 2 active boys (company) here, I would be asking for trouble!

I found a small group of Cozy Cottage melts hiding in plain sight. So today's scents throughout the house are:

Love Actually

Winter Breeze

Eggnog

I'm going to save the CP Five Golden Rings for tonight. It seems a bit heavy for daytime.

Starting out with Peppermint Spin from Cozy Cottage.

• Trep,my BB&B also had the YC Tropical Fruit and Island Guava scents........I too purchased a couple of both scents,they smelled so nice ,can't wait to melt them.

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was very, very nice. A part of me is glad it's over......sort of can't wait to get back to our normal routine. The kids go back to school next Monday [smilie=th_00000020]

Yesterday I melted HoT Creamy Nutmeg and it was really yummy.....

Is anyone else getting bored with the holiday scents? I think I will pack up my remaining holiday scents and save them for next year. I am ready to change up my scents a little bit......

Today it's a favorite bakery scent from Carol.....Baked Apples.....delish!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

Good morning! My aunt is visiting with us overnight so I didn't melt anything last night. I just started melting Sugar Cane & Vanilla. It's on tea light #2 so it will be lighter than usual and wont bother her. She's my dad's sister and isn't into candles either.

This morning it's Twigs and Berries from GHBT's. It's suppose to be a nice warm day here in Tennessee today! But tomorrow back to winter weather! Have a nice day everyone!

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was very, very nice. A part of me is glad it's over......sort of can't wait to get back to our normal routine. The kids go back to school next Monday [smilie=th_00000020]

Yesterday I melted HoT Creamy Nutmeg and it was really yummy.....

Is anyone else getting bored with the holiday scents? I think I will pack up my remaining holiday scents and save them for next year. I am ready to change up my scents a little bit......

Today it's a favorite bakery scent from Carol.....Baked Apples.....delish!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

Hi Aria,

I'm with you about the holiday scents. Luckily, I don't have many left. I'm so over anything with cinnamon. I'll have to do an inventory and see if it's worth packing them up or mixing them in with the others.

ETA: Last year I saved a bunch of YC holiday scents from the big clearance sale, but when it came time to melt them, I wanted the fun of shopping for new blends and the year old tarts didn't look all that appealing after all.

Guest Anonymous

Melting a new one from Carol - cranberry bundt cake. Love these cranberry scents... [smilie=th_00000020]

In the den it's GHBT celtic moonspice and in the kitchen it's Can-Do crumb cake and Can-Do caramel nut clusters. I've got all my Christmas decorations packed up and put back in the attic...ready for 2009!

Debra, that lemongrass coconut sounds right up my alley. I may have to check them out.

I'm waiting for a call back from the doctor. I'm having an allergic reaction to the oral rinse they gave me to take daily. Hopefully I can just take some benedryl, but with the rest of the prescriptions have to wait for the OK first.

Today's melts are:

CFKTR's Cranberry Cobbler

EW's-Sicilian Merlot

Melissa's Grape

Yankee Vineyard

Hoping I will like some of these more grapey scents...I still want to splurge on a PI grape, but looks like that will be farther down the line. Or if they ever have a sale!

My Sugar Cane & Vanilla tea light just went out so I'm waiting for Mr. UPS to show up with my order from Carol. So right now I have nothing melting... [smilie=th_00000020]