The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Hi Sweet. I was wondering where you'd gone off to. Glad you got your phone back on. [smilie=th_sorry_]

DS wanted to smell something Citrusy and Christmasy. I had just the thing so I put on Full Moon Balsam Citrus in three melters all around the house. It smells great in here.

Just putting on my first melt for the day, Lilac Blossom from Bath and Body works. Hoping a floral scent will go well with the fresh rain scent from outside. It was in the 50's when I woke up! Most of our snow is melted. Only downer is I've a touch of the flu thats been going around at work. But get to do alot of catching up on here while I'm awake and laying on the couch!

I got rid of Wind Swept Shore. It was a pretty scent but my nose started craving bakery again so it's Caramel Nut Clusters for the rest of the night.

I bought 4 tea light tart burners from YC and used a coupon to buy a couple of bags of tea lights.

I'm so jealous of all of you and your scents...around the time DH got his concussion, I came down with a bad sinus bug and haven't been able to smell much for over a week!! [smilie=th_sorry_]

Fortunately I think my sense of smell is coming back, and I should be able to get back to melting pretty soon. I've really missed it!! But now I have the dilemma of all these nice Christmas scents stockpiled and I didn't get the chance to melt them. Looks like there will be some holiday scents going this January!

I'm so jealous of all of you and your scents...around the time DH got his concussion, I came down with a bad sinus bug and haven't been able to smell much for over a week!! :shock:

Fortunately I think my sense of smell is coming back, and I should be able to get back to melting pretty soon. I've really missed it!! But now I have the dilemma of all these nice Christmas scents stockpiled and I didn't get the chance to melt them. Looks like there will be some holiday scents going this January!

Hey there, I love melting my holiday scents well into February. Most them are really for winter as well. You enjoy them and some will be jealous, not me of course because I DID save some of my holiday scents................................. [smilie=th_sorry_] I'll be right there with you.

Tonight I am melting Nene's Sweet Snow Pine and burning a Kathy Ireland candle in Vanilla Cream Pound Cake. I love both so much.

Christy- I hope your husband is feeling a bit better each day!

Cheryl- I am so sorry to hear about your little dog! I can't even imagine it - I know how important our little buddies are!! [smilie=th_sorry_] I hope the children will heal from this quickly,I know it's hard.

Burning one of my stash from HOT's holiday box...I think its called Pink Baby Girl on Christmas...it's nice with a pink sugar base.

Tonight I've got Clove melting from GHBT's.in the kitchen and Hello Sugar from AMS's in the bedroom. Have a good night! :lol:

Tonight it's:

Maine Woods - PineRidge Scents

Bayberry and Christmas Cabin - both from Crosscreek

Christmas Garland and Christmas Past - both from Candles from the Keeping Room

I'm still loving the Christmas scents for the time being. I'm always so frantically busy during the weeks leading up to Christmas that it seems like they go by in a blur, and I never have time to really pause and enjoy my scents until the day after the holday!

Cheryl, I was sorry to hear about your dog. Christy, Lisa and everyone else who's been sick, I hope you continue to improve!

I passed on CP's Partridge scent yesterday. The cold sniff made me nauseous.

Tonight is CP's Turtle Doves. I just started it but it smells awesome so far. I also have Busy Bee's Chocolate Mint Latte (freebie) going in the bathroom.

Thanks mjclkc. :lol: I feel much better than I sound, especially at night when I kind of sound like a man. :lol: LOL

Good Morning!

These 12 Days of Christmas tarts are great.

Cleaning out the melters in a few minutes .Will be melting-

CP French Hens

GHBT Angel Food Cake

HOT Honey Gingerbread

:lol:

Lisa, my stepmom calls it the Bette Davis voice... :lol: ...one time I lost my voice completely for a day or two - I wasn't sick at all; it was just pure laryngitis. My kids, sorry to say, were thrilled!!

Glad to hear you're on the mend!

:lol: :P

Morning! I moved CP's Turtle Doves to the bathroom and just lit French Hens in the living room.