The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Good morning.

My house is a wreck. [smilie=th_oops_] I'll be cleaning up most of the day. It's complete chaos around here.

Putting on CP Partridge in a Pear Tree today for the first day of Christmas.

Also: CYS - Blue Christmas

and later HoT Christmas Laundry

Good morning! I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas. We arrived home last night at around 11:00, I quickly unpacked the suitcase, put everything away, and headed to bed. We're pooped, but we had a great time!

To keep with the Christmas theme, it's frankincense & myrhh from gentle light candles this morning.

I have a gob of laundry to do, and then regular house cleaning. Our Christmas festivities aren't over yet, as dh's parents are arriving late Saturday night to stay for a few days.

It is a wonderfully warm morning here in MO-I am melting Pink Cashmere-EW

Bubble Butt-Mookie Doodle

Going to get the kids outta here later in the day for some fun!

Have a good day.

Hello everyone: I'm glad to hear of safe returns and good visits with family and friends. We are heading to Southern Indiana tomorrow to visit family. This morning i am melting Christmas in the mountains-HoT, and my Evening Eclipse Black Friday candle. Hope everyone has a great day. Going to try and organize some stuff around here.

Good morning everyone!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and the countdown to next Christmas has officially begun!

Cheryl, sooooo sorry to hear about your dog.

This morning I'm melting YC Lavendar Vanilla, nice change. I think I'll just save the last of the Xmas scents till next year. I'm done with them for a while.

Have a good day all, gonna try to do a couple of returns today, I'll see how that goes.

Good Morning Everyone!

I am so happy to be able to relax today. These holidays are nice but they are exhausting.

This morning I will melt CP Partridge in a Pear Tree for the first day of Christmas, EW Victorian Christmas and GHBT Christmas Cabin.

[smilie=th_oops_]

Good Morning Everyone!

I am so happy to be able to relax today. These holidays are nice but they are exhausting.

This morning I will melt CP Partridge in a Pear Tree for the first day of Christmas, EW Victorian Christmas and GHBT Christmas Cabin.

[smilie=th_oops_]

How's your Partridge, Candlelove? Mine smells great. It started out good and strong and now is a steady medium. I'm still on my first tealight with it.

I'll need to look up which one is for day two. I can't remember the song. :lol: I think it's pipers piping...or is it maids a milking?

The Partridge is smelling good Jules. Just lit the tealight awhile ago so still nice and strong.

Looked up the 12 days of Christmas for our CP Melting-

A Partridge in a Pear Tree

2 turtle doves

3 french hens

4 calling birds

5 golden rings

6 geese a laying

7 swans a swimming

8 maids a milking

9 ladies dancing

10 lords a leaping

11 pipers piping

12 drummers drumming

Good morning! I have CP's Red Velvet Cake going again this morning. Maybe I'll join you guys in CP's 12 days of Christmas melting. My Dad is coming over later for dinner. I'll have a chicken roasting in the oven and plan on putting in a bread scent, but maybe for dessert!

Guest stardustgirl

I started the 12 Days today and while the Partridge is strong, I'm not sure I'm a fan. It's got a good bit of perfume-y going on for my taste. Hopefully it'll morph into something mellower.

Today I've got Coffee with Santa going from EW. in the kitchen and a new one from Primitive Kountry, Cinnamon Buns in the den. Smells really good! I hope everyone is recovering from Christmas Day! I sure was tired myself last night, but I had a great time with my Grandbabies!

Good late morning! Sounds like everyone had a good Christmas. I had a wonderful holiday, too. I'm leaving the decorations up a few more days, but I think I'm ready to move on a bit from the Christmas scents. I've lit two candles this morning- YC Good Morning and YC Blueberry Scone.

My house is trashed so I needed a fresh, crisp scent. I went with Peppermint from Hodge Podge. I go back to work tomorrow so I still have today to enjoy the aftermath of Christmas. [smilie=th_oops_]

Earlier today I melted Christmas Cookies from Can-Do. It smelled wonderful. Now I'm melting Gingerbread Cookies from Cozy Cottage. I think this one will be great also.

I just found a Gingerbread House tartwarmer I ordered from Yankee last year. I had forgotten all about it. I love it when I find little surprises that I didn't remember I had. I need to make a list of this stuff though.

Finding that is neat, Olive--kind of like an extra present.

Just switched out the downstairs melter to Yankee Vanilla Cupcake. My Yankee Vanilla Caramel is still doing well in the upstairs bath.

The weather service is telling us to prepare for tornadoes tonight and into tomorrow. It is 70 degrees here in MO which is nuts for December. Oh well, have a great rest of the day everyone.

I always feel relieved the day after Christmas. There's so much build-up that I am ready to get back to normal! I am currently melting YC macintosh apple in two melters and I am melting the remains of a Blue Moon pillar in the den.

Hello everyone! I loved reading about the stories from Christmas that some posted. We had a lovely dinner at my parents' house and everyone is having fun with their gifts.

Today's melts are: Apples & Red Oak, Zucchini Bread, and Danish Pastry.

Tonight it's

CYS - Dashing Through the Snow

HoT - White Chocolate Pumpkin Cafe

CP - Partridge in a Pear Tree still going

Seriously long scent names tonight.

Cinnamon Cider candles throughout. Way too tired from Christmas. I'm still sick and the house is a wreck. Thanks to all about my dog. We're o.k. and mending. Just going to have to put cleaning way down on the list. (Bummer) My OCD tendencies are creeping out and trying to make me clean. Clean, cough ,cough, cough, rest, try again.

Cheryl