The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Oh Cheryl, I am so sorry to hear about your dog. That is so upsetting.

Just got home a bit ago from my Christmas Eve family gathering. It was very nice. Now I'm kicking back with a Coke, watching A Christmas Story and melting-

Rocky Mountain Christmas-LOL

Frankincense and Myrrh-EW

and in celebration of the day, Christmas Eve-YC

P.S.-Debra, I won't say I told ya so. But I do hope you are able to find you a little tree.

Oh also, thanks LLVV for the YC sale info. I think I will shop in person Friday morning at 6 AM when my store opens.

Cheryl.... :lol: I have been through that also..hope your kids are able to enjoy their Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all my CF friends whom I enjoy so much! :P

We're going to see Marley and Me today..loved the book!

Good Morning. I am melting Christmas Morning Coffee from Cozy Cottage on this early Christmas morning.

Merry Christmas to my CF friends and Happy Hanukkah to those CF friends who celebrate. WIshing everyone a joyous holiday season.

My kids are still asleep.... they do not wake up early (teens)! We will have a leisurely morning and then then the grandparents will be here later for dinner. I am looking forward to a nice day with family.

Cheryl, so sorry to hear about your dog. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Merry Christmas!

Cheryl - I'm so sorry about your dog.

Today I'm melting Frosted Sugar Cookie and Christmas Time from CFTKR.

My teen is still asleep also...thinking about waking her up though :lol: :P I am currently melting YC Christmas wreath, GHBT Christmas cravings, and GHBTgingerbread man!

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanakkah ! Wishing all a blessed holiday season!Everyone enjoy your day with family and friends.Right now I'm melting Hot's First Noel and YC Christmas Cookie.Cheryl,so sorry to hear about your dog.

Merry Christmas everyone! Cheryl.....so sorry about your little dog. I hope the kids are doing ok this Christmas morning.

Melting Hippy Christmas from GHBT's. Very Good! Strong too! :lol:

Good Morning and Merry Christmas! Taking a moment from my busy day to say hi!

Cheryl-I do hope that you have a good day in spite of the loss of your little guy. My heart goes out to you guys!

I did get my HoT tart box this morning-you could smell it through the wrapping paper! Currently melting-Christmas Laundry-HoT

Partridge in Pear Tree-CP

Gotta go do a million things before the family gets here! Have a good day everyone!

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope the day brings much joy and many cherished memories.

Cheryl, I'm so sorry for your loss. What a devastating thing to have happen on Christmas Eve.

Started the morning with Coffee With Santa from EW. I will switch to Holly Jolly Christmas from EW later this afternoon.

Guest tammye

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Hope all that are going to out on the roads have a safe trip.

Cheryl - so sorry to hear of your furbaby.

OK guys--it is official--I've gone bananas this afternoon--banana tarts that is. After a nasty wax accident right after lunch I have put on YC Canary Island Banana, Crosscreek Old Fashioned Banana Pudding and Cobblestone Banana Pudding. The melter I had the accident with is in the garage running with nothing on it to burn off the wax that got down in it and that is making a terrible stench. DS took it apart for me and we couldn't see but a dab of wax that had dripped inside and I cleaned that but obviously I missed something so we will see if this takes care of it. Sigh.... It is still a great Christmas Day here.

Merry Christmas everyone!

We had a wonderful snowy Christmas Eve. It was just beautiful waking up yesterday morning to big fluffy snowflakes. I worked a few hours and then we went out with my boyfriends parents for dinner. It was a very nice evening.

Today's melts are Scentsy's Lucky in Love and Lilac's and Violets. I'm all out of Christmas melts, so enjoying some great smelling florals.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Christmas.

Cheryl, so sorry about your dog. That's awful. I hope the Christmas season lifts your family's spirits if only a little.

I am in a bit of a pickle...I had tarts of YC Sparkling Pine, Mistletoe and Balsam & Cedar plus a candle in Christmas Wreath, and I meant to try them in time for the semi-annual sale to determine which scent to get in the big jar candle for next year. Then when I got sick, I couldn't smell anything and now I've only melted the Sparkling Pine and the sale starts tomorrow! (I've eliminated the Sparkling Pine but don't know about the rest...) Any advice?

Ben (DH) is continuing to improve (and so am I) but he still sleeps a lot. It has been wonderful to have my parents in town to take care of us -- they drove for hours to be with us and my mom has energetically been doing all sorts of chores that neither DH nor I have had the strength to do lately. So nice to have family around at Christmas even though we couldn't travel. Merry Christmas everyone!

Christy, So nice your parents could come to your home. I'm glad to hear Ben is doing better. Cheryl: so sorry about your dearest pet family member. I'm very sorry... I'm melting HoT- Santa's Enchanted Forest. We are having plumbing issues at our home last night and today. DH has been working on trying to get the bathtub to drain, and unclog with a "snake" all through different pipes in the house, but no luck yet. Hopefully, he'll find the clog so we don't have to call in a professional. I hope everyone is having a nice Christmas Day.

Guest Doe

Wanted to wish you all a happy and safe holiday!!!

Cheryl- I'm so sorry to hear about your dog.

Well I had a lot of choices today with melts since my husband got me 200 tarts for Christmas! He did good, got them from Nene's, Crosscreek, Busy Bee and Everyday Whims.

Crosscreek- Country bake shoppe- kitchen

Nene's - Sucre Violets- master bedroom

Crosscreek- celtic moonspice- upstaires

Have a new Christmas oil warmer from BBW so I have Vanilla Noir oil going- in office

Doe, that's incredible! What a Santa! 200 tarts. How wonderful.

Christy, I'm glad Ben is steadily improving. Out of the scents you listed I prefer Balsam & Cedar, but it's all personal preferance. You may like another better. All I can say is the price is right at YC today.

The big day is winding down now and I'm finally able to melt something. I haven't had my smellies all day. YC Holiday Home Sweet Home and YC Holiday Sage for tonight.

I hope you all have had a peaceful and happy Christmas day.

What a nice gift from your DH Doe!! I know your having fun sniffing all those scents!

Christy, I am so glad your parents drove down for Christmas! Tonight I'm melting Reindeer Poo from Primitive Country. This is a very strong tart! I also got White Mint Chocolate but it's way to light for me. I've got a few more to try. Have a good night!! :lol:

Oh wow Doe that is incredible! I'll bet he was grinning like a kid when you opened it!

I am so glad that your DH is doing better and you got to have your family in to help Christy.

I am officially pooped right now. It was such a crazy,busy day. My family-mom,dad, sister and her husband came in town and we had a huge feast. Too bad the sis and hubby couldn't stick around to help clean up afterwards. Deadbeats! [smilie=th_oops_]

Anyway-

have Vanilla Buttercream Crunch-CFTKR

Christmas Wish-EW

Have a good night all!

Merry Christmas!

We just got home about an hour ago. We had a long but wonderful day! I just started CP's Red Velvet Cake and MD's Vanilla Vixen. I'm exhausted, so I don't even know if I will be able to stay up very long to enjoy these.

Cheryl, I am so sorry about your dog. I am sad for you and your family. :lol:

Doe - what an awesome present. Have fun with all those great tarts. Those are some great vendors!

Christy, I'm glad to hear you and Ben are doing better. It's wonderful that your parents made the drive to be with you.

Goodnight friends! [smilie=th_oops_]

Merry Christmas!

Finally sitting down after a very long day. We just got back from my sister in law's house in New Jersey. It was very relaxing.

My DD got me a 4 month membership to a tart club. I will receive 16 tarts a month. Not sure of the vendor's name but it was a new one. I was so excited.

I too am so tired I don't think I will be staying up much longer. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! [smilie=th_oops_]

Good Morning, everyone. It is like spring out this morning. I wish is really was spring. Anyway, starting the day out with Yankee Macintosh and will add Vanilla Caramel to the mix later on--it makes for a nice caramel apple scent in the house. Have a great Friday, all.

Christy, so glad your parents are there to help out.

Wow, Doe, enjoy those tarts! Your DH did so good!

Cheryl, so sorry about your dog. I sure understand a loss like that.

Candlelove, what a dream! I've been looking for a candle of the month club (one that sends about 50 a month :lol: ).

Sounds like we are all pretty pooped. My second round starts today when DH's son comes to visit for 2 weeks. Time to pull out a bunch of candy scents and sweets!

Can-Do's Snow Angels and Christmas in the Mountains from HOT still on from last night.

The Christmas Splendor from Crosscreek too.

An apple scent or a rich caramel sounds good Trep. I may go for that this morning.

Gotta go ice down some melters. This woman's work here is never done!

[smilie=th_oops_]