The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Housebound due to the snow again today. Our office is closed tomorrow for the weather too. Lots of time to blast through a bunch of tarts!

Today -

Just Right - Noel

YC Simply Home - Cookies for Santa

Heavenleigh Scent - Christmas Trees

LOL - Snowcake

Coral Dolphin - Red Hot Cinnamon

I switched out some scents again. Being home most of the day, I'm going through lots of melts.

YC - Silver Bells (first melt, I really like this scent. It's like a holiday Dune Grass)

CYS - All is Calm

GHBT - Christmas Cravings

Jules, I couldn't agree more about Silver Bells. It reminds me a little of Dune Grass and also YC's Fresh Cut Herbs. I liked the scent, except I didn't think it was very Christmassy. I thought it could be renamed for Spring and be rereleased.

Tonight it's Mistletoe Kisses-LOL and Red Berry & Cedar-Yankee. Both are great. Also, several holiday candles burning. Trying to get through them. I'm off lockdown Friday and of course won't be able to miss Yankee's big after Christmas sale!

This morning I put on Family Gatherings from LOL.

Also some coffee relights

YC - Cafe' AuLait

HoT - Santa's Coffee

I'm baking cookies today with my little helpers. Have a good Monday everyone.

Good morning! Sorry I wasn't really around over the weekend, but the kids took over the computers. LOL!

This morning, it's frankincense & myrrh from gentle light candles here in the computer room. Oh, and also a mandarin cranberry kathy ireland candle in the ktichen, too...almost forgot about that one. I'll get the other melters going shortly.

Have a great day, everyone!

Starting light this morning with HOT's Lemon Biscotti, Marshmallow Cinnamon Lattè, and Holiday Hangover. The Turtle Doves from CP is STILL throwing scent. That's it... I'm having chocolate candy for breakfast, and then I better turn the Turtle Doves off!

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

OMG, is it cold here!!!!!! Sheesh!!!!!!!!

So far I have Nene's Rustic Blend melting and also have my WG Snickerdoodle candle burning. I have lit this candle almost everyday and it is burning beautifully. I've never had to trim the wick or "hug" the sides at all. Very low maintenance candle....lol! I am thinking I will get another couple of days out of it.....it's such a nice scent and seems to compliment whatever other scents I am melting.

Oh yeah, just started EW Candy Cane in the kitchen melter too!

Hi! Melting YC Holiday Bayberry and Hot's Holly's Holiday blend.This is my first order from Hot and will not be my last,I was pleased with the product!Have a great afternoon.

Guest scentedstamper

Good Morning! Cold and dreary here today, but at least it's dry. As of today I've totally switched over to "Christmasy" scents. (at least, in my opinion!)

Melting: Nene's Sweet Snow Pine, Balsam & Citrus, Crosscreek Spiced Icicles and Aspen Winter, CFTKR Pink Sugared Spruce, EW White Christmas

Burning: YC Sparkling Pine, GC Holiday Wreath

So very festive! Hope you all have a great day and stay safe and warm!

Sheryl

Guest Anonymous

It's bitterly cold here today, too. Only 5 degrees when I got up w/a wind chill of -14. :lol:

Melting YC mistletoe today. Great scent! My bake-a-thon has begun. If you think you see snow flurries - look again. It's probably just me flinging flour.... :)

So so cold here today too! 9 degree's! It's so weird....it's suppose to be 68 degree's on Christmas Eve! Strange. Today I'm melting Cinnamon Stix from Missy's Tempting Tarts.

Christmas Tree from Teaberry..very strong and nice. Gonna start one from Primitive Kountry to balance that one and see how they are. Thinking Santa's Whispers.

It's bitterly cold here today, too. Only 5 degrees when I got up w/a wind chill of -14. :shock:

Melting YC mistletoe today. Great scent! My bake-a-thon has begun. If you think you see snow flurries - look again. It's probably just me flinging flour.... :lol:

You and me both, Sweet. I'm baking cookies to give to our neighbors. (and for Santa) I would have said "we" are baking cookies, but I lost my helpers as soon as the first batch came out of the oven. I made Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, Ginger snaps, M&M cookies, and I'm still slinging the Oatmeal Raisin Walnut. [smilie=th_23_32_7]

I'm melting Christmas Cabernet from LOL but it mostly smells like cookies for some reason. I also have pork chops in the crock pot for a family get-together tonight.

wth was I thinking? :shock: Oh well. I'm feeling the holiday spirit. Hmmm, some spirits sound like a good idea right about now. I think I'll mix up a little toddie. :lol:

Check in, Sweet&Spicey. How's your baking coming along?