The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Greetings from a fellow scent-addict;)

Hello All!

I'm so happy to have finally gotten my bum to join in on all the latest scent gossip as well as a chance for me to learn so much that I just don't know yet. I have been a member for a couple of years and read up on what you guys have to say and follow your suggestions...........they are all insanely fabulous.

I admit that this is where I come to escape the real world for awhile and always leave here in a better mood. [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] It's also great to find people out there that take wax to a whole other stratosphere and live each day smelling goodness!!!

My friends and family give me the oddest looks when I get my new tart/candle orders in because I'm so excited and start talking about cold throws and how they burn and which burner I want and then.......I realize half way into my maddening rant they have no clue what I'm talking about but they all know 1 thing; whenever they come over everyone always says the same exact two things......"Wow, it always smells so amazing in here" and "It always feel so cozy and welcoming." Alas that's the amazing power of beautifully scented wax. It transforms your little niche of the world into your own Utopia that you can turn into a rainy day retreat, an enchanting forrest, or a Winter Wonderland on a whim. Love that!

I'm done my intro and honored to be in your great company:) Happy early turkey day!!

Alexis a.k.a. Wicked Sista!

Guest Anonymous

[smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving] Hello Alexis! Glad you've joined - welcome!

Guest Anonymous

Wow that was a great intro! I totally agree with you. I too have gotten weird looks when I talk about candles and tarts and get really excited (w/ my fam.)... I'm sure you've been enjoying yourself here. [smilie=th_aa20]

Blessings