This forum is now open to consumers, sales representatives, and vendors alike. For consumers that want a private place to chat, consider joining the Consumers Only Club. There is a Vendors Only Club as well, open only to vendors and sales representatives. 

Any questions, comments, or concerns, please email: andrea at candlefind dot com. 

Thanks & have fun!

Sign in to follow this  
LLVV

Favorite songs right now?

What are some of your favorite songs right now?

I'm loving

Metro Station's Shake It

Kevin Rudolf's Let It Rock

Paramore's Misery Business and That's What You Get

anything by The Killers

Avril Lavigne's Slipped Away

and I can't believe I'm actually saying this but David Archuletta's Crush

Beyonce.... If I were a Boy

Coldplay... Viva la Vida

Christina Aguilera.... Keeps Gettin' Better

I want to download Pink's "So What" soon.

I like many of different kinds of music (Josh Groban, show tunes, rock and pop)....

These are my latest downloads from iTunes.

What are some of your favorite songs right now?

I'm loving

Metro Station's Shake It

Kevin Rudolf's Let It Rock

Paramore's Misery Business and That's What You Get

anything by The Killers

Avril Lavigne's Slipped Away

and I can't believe I'm actually saying this but David Archuletta's Crush

Hey LLVV, did you know that one of the singers in Metro Station is Miley Cyrus' brother? Trace Cyrus is her brothe and Billy Ray's son. I love that song!

Jules, since you like Wilco, have you listened to their album, Yankee Hotel Foxtrot? Good album!

I don't really listen to the radio anymore, so I am a bit out of touch with alot of the new music. I do like Pink, Jill Scott, Flaming Lips, Madonna, oldies (from the 60's to the 90's), to name a few.

We are HUGE Breaking Benjamen fans, and are looking forward to their new cd coming out soon. Woohoo!!! We also listen to Coldplay, All American Rejects, Fallout Boy, Pink, System of a Down (so sad that they broke up), and a ton of others. We are big rock fans, but like a little r&b occasionally, like Rhianna and Chris Brown. We're quite eclectic.

Heidi, I never figured you for a rocker! You are full of surprises. [smilie=th_1286B215]

Jason, I do like Yankee Hotel Foxtrot.

I'm also a big Flaming Lips fan but could never, ever talk anyone into going to see them with me. It floors me not to have seen them live when they are such a visual band.

Anyone here watch the old episodes of Blues Clues with Steve Burns? He did some collaborations with the Flaming Lips. They even had a groundhog song playing for a while on Noggin. I was shocked to see him all rocked out compared to his Blues Clues days.

Anyone here watch the old episodes of Blues Clues with Steve Burns? He did some collaborations with the Flaming Lips. They even had a groundhog song playing for a while on Noggin. I was shocked to see him all rocked out compared to his Blues Clues days.

I have see him rocking out is some video. (I can't remember more details) It was right after he had left Blues Clues and was quite a shock! :lol: He wasn't half bad either. much less clean cut than his tv persona.

Heidi, I never figured you for a rocker! You are full of surprises. :lol:

Jason, I do like Yankee Hotel Foxtrot.

I'm also a big Flaming Lips fan but could never, ever talk anyone into going to see them with me. It floors me not to have seen them live when they are such a visual band.

It floors me that I have never seen them live and they live about a mile from my apartment! Although I did see Wayne Coyne shopping for eggs at my local Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market.

My favorite songs at the moment are the following

1. "The Monster" Eminem Featuring Rihanna

2. "Timber" Pitbull Featuring Ke$ha

3. "Counting Stars" OneRepublic