The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
becky

HoT's Holiday scents

HoT's open. I just ordered a bunch of holiday tarts and more of the yummy Honey Gingerbread.

There are a few scents that were back from last year. Has anyone tried last year's scents?

Like:

First Noel

Santa's Enchanted Forest or

Sweet Potato Flapjacks

I got one to try but maybe I should have gotten more.

Any recommendations?

Guest Anonymous

Jules-

This is my first time ordering with HOT, so I ordered 33 of them. A little of everything [smilie=th_pullhair]

Did you get any Honey Gingerbread? Oh and the White Chocolate Pumpkin Latte, and the Coconut Creme Coffee are great too, if you like coffee scents.

Here's what I got. [smilie=th_pullhair] I ordered other ones last month so I still have some of those left.

- Blue Christmas (6of these - I like Blue Sugar)

- Christmas in the Mountains

- Creamy Nutmeg

- First Noel

- Holiday Party Hangover

- Hollys Holiday Blend

- Pink Baby Girl on Christmas Morning

- Santas Enchanted Forest :

- White Christmas Wedding

- Honey Gingerbread

- Sugared Thanksgiving Cookies :

- Cherry Cola

- Coconut Cream Coffee

HoT Milk -N- Honey Cream

Choose Your Scent - Hollys Holiday Body : 1 :

Sugar Fluff Sugar Scrub

Choose Your Size - 12 oz

Choose Your Scent - Sweet Honey Bread : 1 :

Guest Anonymous

Jules- It looks like we got a lot of the same scents

First Noel

Christmas in the mountains

Christmas @ the cranberries(2)

Cranberry Fig (2)

Elfies ice cream cake

Santa's enchanted forest

Honey gingerbread

Blueberry danish blast(2)

Lemon coconut cheesecake

Bubbly vanilla

Apricot tangerine cc

coconut cream coffee

Sugar frosted apple cobbler(2)

Black cherry

Black cherry cc

Strawberry buttercream

Pink sugar cake bites(2)

Allis cupcakes

White chocolate pumpkin cafe latte(2)

Holly's Holiday blend

Texas apple pie

Blue christmas

creamy nutmeg(2)

cherry cola

Can't wait to try them, I ahve heard a lot of great thing about her tarts!!!!

Guest Anonymous

Great looking order Jules & Mish! I was looking at HOT's new scents and came here to see if anyone knows about a few. I see someone has already asked about Holly's holiday blend. It drives me nutz when there is no description, especially when the name doesn't give any clues as to what it might be. [smilie=th_pullhair] Ok - got that outta my system. :lol: Anyhoooo....anyone know what First Noel is? Anyone try the coconut sugar? How about Christmas Cranberries....the cranberries I know....since it's Christmas, does it have pine, too?

Oh great orders! I'm kind of hoping these go out quick enough that I can order more of what I really like for the holidays. If she lists some more scents - like Wildberry Cobbler, she said she might - than I might add on to my order.

Candy Corn Cupcakes - 3 (reorder, had this going the other night and Wow!)

Plum Pudding - 4

Hollys Holiday Blend - 2

The Witches Pet Spider - 3

Buttery Pound Cake - 2

First Noel - 3

Santas Enchanted Forest - 2

Gingerbread Noel -2

Blue Christmas - 2 (not a huge BS fan, but I am always intrigued by different blends!)

Creamy Nutmeg - 2

Apricot Tangerine Cotton Candy - 2

Boo Berry Butter Cookies - 2

White Chocolate Pumpkin Cafe Latte - 1

Cafe in Paris - 1

Coconut Cream Coffee - 1

Sugar Fluff Sugar Scrub 6 oz

Choose Your Scent - Sweet Honey Bread

Sweet - that drives me nuts too. That's why I always pass on some scents for the ones that have descriptions that I know I will probably like.

I haven't tried HoT's version of Blue Sugar.

The lack of scent descriptions drives me batty too. But I'm still curious enough to at least try one of each, and I've had pretty good luck with Holly's blends.

Jules, you're probably right - even scents with no descriptions are worth a try. I have only made one order with Holly but everything is fantastic. She is very creative and comes up with really unique blends!

I agree her blends are great! I have tried the Santa's Enchanted Forest, and I really liked it. As I recall, a pine scent was dominate. I usually ask Holly for a description and she is very good about getting back to me with an answer.

What great orders you all have. [smilie=th_8d1933ff] This is killing me because I really need to cut down on orders.

I agree her blends are great! I have tried the Santa's Enchanted Forest, and I really liked it. As I recall, a pine scent was dominate. I usually ask Holly for a description and she is very good about getting back to me with an answer.

What great orders you all have. [smilie=th_8d1933ff] This is killing me because I really need to cut down on orders.

I feel your pain, Heart! I've filled a basket twice and backed away, SLOWLY, from the computer. They all sound so good that I don't know if I'll be able to restrain myself...

Guest stardustgirl

Hmmm.... I've got to decide what to get... I've got that $20 certificate to use now that she's open again.

Decisions, decisions.....

Guest Anonymous
www.hotscentboutique.com

Have fun!

Thank you for the link. So it sounds like you all like these tarts. Do they really have a good throw of scent? I have a big open space Kitchen and Living room do you think they will really feel a big space with scent? Thanks Bev :lol:

Y'all are such a bad influence on me: I placed my first order with HOT, which is as follows: TARTS-Blue Christmas, Cozy fireplace, First noel, Holly's Holiday blend, Santa's Enchanted Forest. In the Milk Honey creme lotions, Candied Vanilla Violets, and Sugar Shea and a 5ml roll on of Blue Sugar type. I hope everyone likes the neat tarts, lotions, whips, etc., they will be getting for Christmas. :lol:

This is not a holiday scent... but I melted HOT's Hello Sugar type today.... what a knock your socks of melt. I only had is going for a little while before I had to run out.... but boy this one packed a punch.... love it! I will "fire" it up again tomorrow. Of course I ran back to see if I could get more... but alas, it is not on the list right now... bummer!

The Texas Baked Apple is on the list... so if anyone is placing an order... add that to your list! Fabulous!

Fleur, I'll be looking for Hello Sugar in the future. Maybe if we all ask for it... [smilie=th_teks0311]

I was melting Witch's Pet Spider last night when I went to bed and I had a dream about trying to get more but they were all gone. (in the dream) OMG! I'm dreaming about tarts!!!

www.hotscentboutique.com

Have fun!

Thank you for the link. So it sounds like you all like these tarts. Do they really have a good throw of scent? I have a big open space Kitchen and Living room do you think they will really feel a big space with scent? Thanks Bev [smilie=th_teks0311]

I think they are pretty strong. They will definately fill a room. Of course, some scent types are naturally stronger than others.

Fleur, I'll be looking for Hello Sugar in the future. Maybe if we all ask for it... [smilie=th_allah]

I was melting Witch's Pet Spider last night when I went to bed and I had a dream about trying to get more but they were all gone. (in the dream) OMG! I'm dreaming about tarts!!!

Dreaming about melts... [smilie=th_teks0311]

Guest stardustgirl

You're officially hopeless now, you know that, right? [smilie=th_teks0311]

I've got my $20 gift code to use at HoT, but am planning on waiting 'til the Holiday Boxes come out and getting that too. Not that I dislike the postal service, but I don't *really* need to pay 'em twice (more $$$ for tarts!!!)