The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Aria

Who makes really good Marshmallow and Marshmallow blends?

I found a wonderful maker of long lasting, strong and absolutely wonderful marshmallow blends. Unfortunately, she decided to shutter the tart/candle part of her business to spend more time with her children. Perfectly good and understandable reason ~ but I have to say I'm very sad!

The others that I've managed to find haven't been nearly as good, primarily because they weren't strong and didn't last very long. Does anyone love marshmallow like I do? If so, have you found a good vendor?

Guest Anonymous

I can't even think of where I've seen a marshmallow scent - Other than maybe Sugar & Spice and I'm thinking maybe Tarts Galore? I'm sure Tuscadero's must have one though too - she has everything. I'll keep my eyes out for you - That's not a scent I would probably ever order so I was never looking for it (not that I don't love marshmallows, but it just sounds lighter than I like them typically).

I can't vouch for the quality yet since I've yet to order, but Cleanse Your Soul has many Marshmallow scents! I was looking at the scent list yesterday.

Marshmallow Ambrosia – Mixed fruit on a sweet marshmallow base

Marshmallow Cinnamon Grahams (CYS Exclusive) - Vanilla Frosted Graham Crackers slathered in marshmallow

Marshmallow Rainbows (CYS Exclusive) - Tangy Rainbow Sherbet blended with gooey marshmallow cream

Marshmallow Wedding Cake (CYS Exclusive) - Our white wedding cake made even more delicious with the addition of marshmallow topping

I can, however, vouch for Tuscadero's S'Mores. Oh. My Gawd. :P Never thought I would be addicted to that graham cracker/marshmallow scent, but I'm awaiting a bulk order of 12 S'Mores tarts! [smilie=th_51991986]

Jewel

Bella's has a scent called Minty Marshmallow. I have one of the 2 oz. cups, but haven't melted it yet. Cold smell is very good. The marshmallow seems to tone down the mint.

Guest Anonymous

Dee,

Def give CYS a try. I am in love with her marshmallow blends. She has quite a few and I also like HoT's. I am also on a marsh,mallwo blend kick so I know where you are coming from.

Dee,

Def give CYS a try. I am in love with her marshmallow blends. She has quite a few and I also like HoT's. I am also on a marsh,mallwo blend kick so I know where you are coming from.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I just looked at her scent menu and it's right up my alley.

Does she have regular sales by chance or should I just splurge now...... [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Guest Anonymous

She does sales more on her bath and body products. I cant remember the last tart sale she had. Her tarts are colorless and she no longer is using the cups. I liked the cups better but these are like a large peanut butter cup with the paper removed.

She has premade scents listed ot you can custom order a 3 pack for $4.25.

Her TAT is up to 3 weeks and she charges for shipping when she is ready to ship out the stuff.

I love her stuff so I am always willing to wait.

[smilie=th_BringItOn]

She sounds a lot like the person I ordered my marshmallow stuff from. Unfortunately, I only discovered her shortly before she decided to give it up. She much preferred selling her facial products, and the tarts and candles were secondary. I'm sure they take a lot of time and effort, especially when they're high quality.

I'm willing to wait for the good stuff! Thanks so much to those of you who mentioned CYS.

I also purchased a couple of scents from HoT during her last sale. I'm anxiously awaiting those to try. I don't know about Tuscaderos. I had ordered quite a bit during the Super Bowl sale, but ended up canceling. I'm hesitant to try again - plus it seems that she doesn't want to sell to some of the people on here who canceled orders. That was my first experience with her...and it's left a lasting impression - and I didn't even give her a hard time.

Jewel ~ Is the S'Mores strong on the chocolate? As much as I love chocolate, I'm not crazy about it as a scent... Marshmallow and graham sounds good to me though!

Guest Anonymous

Dee, if you dont mind me asking..who was the seller that gave up selling the tarts with the marshmallow blends??

I have Many many tart places in my favorites so it is possable that I have you etailer there too [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Dee, if you dont mind me asking..who was the seller that gave up selling the tarts with the marshmallow blends??

I have Many many tart places in my favorites so it is possable that I have you etailer there too [smilie=th_BringItOn]

It was Karley at www.NorthfieldRoadGifts.com

I think her website is still up but she is closed. She started her new site yesterday for just facial products.

Jewel ~ Is the S'Mores strong on the chocolate? As much as I love chocolate, I'm not crazy about it as a scent... Marshmallow and graham sounds good to me though!

Fortunately, there is NOT a lot of chocolate in the S'Mores that I can smell. It was a freebie, I never would have ordered that on purpose. The toasty marshmallow and graham cracker came through, and just made me all warm and tingly. [smilie=th_ecd36868] I placed a huge order with Tuscaderos a few weeks ago and ordered several different lots of 12, and that was one of them! The others were Amish Quilt and ced Lemon Snap Cookies. All are addicting as far as I'm concerned!

[smilie=th_BringItOn]

Jewel

Deezee, if you love marshmallows, why don't you experiment with some marshmallow scented bath and body products. This way, you can turn yourself into one big marshmallow tart and not have to worry about what is melting ! Isle of Eden has so many marshmallow scent combos.

I recommend Crosscreek....Deana's Marshmallow is the best marshmallow scent I've ever tried!