The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Happy Birthday to your little seven year old Floridamom!! Happy Birthday Jake! :lol:

Melting coco-mint frost from can-do!

I have HoT's White Pumpkin Ganache melting. I'll probably switch out to something else after this tealight is done.

Tonight I've got

Full Moon - Sugared Spruce

Cozy Cottage - Haunted Heart

Happy Birthday to your son, Floridamom. It's wild how quickly 7 years can go by.

Guest Anonymous

Floridamom - happy birthday to Jake! Tell him we're all waving at him! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Aria - love your new avatar. Hermie and Rudolph - my fave Christmas show! :lol:

Changed the melt to PI's almond vanilla. Soooooo good!

Guest stardustgirl

It was Chandler Lane Forest Pine this afternoon.

Now it's Coffee With Santa. Mmm....!!!

Tonight's melts are Peppermint Kiss from EW. Smells really good. Also Cucumber Ivy Mint from AMS. This is for sure a winner!! Very good and strong! :lol:

Good evening!

Floridamom - Happy birthday to Jake! I hope that he has a fantastic day!

Tonight I'm melting Christmas Spice. It's a nice medley of spice and citrus.

I'm also burning my Warm Glow Merry Mint candle. I had Northern Pine burning all afternoon and just put it out.

DH likes my YC Red Berry & Cedar so much that he tried to light it himself earlier this evening! [smilie=th_aa17] So it is burning now and we are both enjoying it.

Today turned out to be sunny and very nice. Not typical almost-December weather.

Tonight I have one of those itty-bitty sample candles sitting on the warmer and will dump it in the bowl when it melts through. Lavender vanilla, I believe.

EW ~ Holly Jolly Christmas

Crosscreek ~ Deck the Halls

Sugar & Spice ~ Country Berry Hotcakes

LOL ~ Hot Noel

I had LOL's French Vanilla Oak melting this morning in one room (I'm not even a big vanilla fan), and I couldn't believe how good and strong the throw was on this one. I can even still smell it lingering. Wish I could find a peppermint that strong!

Love all the new avatars y'all have! [smilie=th_aa17]

We just got home a few hours ago from our trip to ID. Had a wonderful time with family. Long 12 hour drive so it's good to be home. I'll be heading to bed soon, but I couldn't resist melting something. I have Peppermint Snow from CHC in two melters downstairs.