The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Good morning everyone!

Stayed in yesterday, cleaned my whole house, and decorated inside and out! I love it!

I officially have the spirit!

I took out all my xmas tarts and started with YC Christmas Cookie.

Waiting for everyone to get up, then I'm off to food shop, and then we're going to Kohls, BBB, and the mall.

Have a great day everyone!

LLVV, how were the lights at Holtsville? You have to see the ones at Hershey, they put Jones Beach to shame. Gotta get together soon!

Good Morning Everyone!

We've got a mini-ice storm going on over here. Nothing is accumulating but just the thrill of hearing the ice fall against the window is enough to get me in a cozy sort of mood. We're going to light up the fireplace after getting cleaned up. I have Carol's Pink Sugared Chocolate and Apple Dumplings melting. I also have YC's Spiced Pumpkin and Sparkling Cinnamon burning.

Silly - the lights were beautiful! This was our first time going there. Have you been there yet? I highly recommend it! DD saw all of the signs for it on the road and wanted to know what the signs were for so I explained it to her. We had nothing to do yesterday so that was our family outting. Next weekend we're going to the City to see the tree. I think they are lighting it on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Have a wonderful morning!

This morning I've got Coffee with Santa in the kitchen. In the bedroom it's Cool Water by AMS. Both are wonderful!

We are having our first snowfall of the season--not sticking to the roads but the trees are looking pretty.

I'm green with snow envy.

Added MD - Vanilla Pinecones

Guest Anonymous

Yay for your snow, trep! Snow makes it seem so peaceful...... [smilie=superman]

Melting Get Whipped's shangai spiced tea this morning.

Hello Everybody!

Did loads of Christmas shopping yesterday. Today Its decorating and cleaning the house day. What a mess with all these boxes! The tree is up and decorated. Still lots to do!

To get in a festive mood I am melting-

EW Oh Christmas Tree

GHBT Christmas Tree

CFTKR Christmas Pine

Guest Anonymous

Well, we are getting our first snow of the season! Could get up to 5" of the stuff, but it has a lot of snowing to do before it reaches that.

Im melting Carol's Spicy Gingerbread, Nene's Toffee Cinnamon Apple, and CHC's Christmas Tree (hoping this will give dh inspiration to go and chop down a Christmas tree today! lol)

I have my melters going with CFTKR mulled cider and from Can-Do Coco-mint frost. YC candles one in Balsam & Cedar and Christmas Eve.

I envy those of you who get snow. It's hard to get in the spirit when its in the high 70's. Oh well.

Guest stardustgirl

I was burning a GC in Spruce and Citrus this morning and got a nice tree scent going. I've now got votives in Amish Harvest from Hodge Podge going...no scent, so I'm off to find a tart to toss on.

Good afternoon! It is a rainy day here in N. Florida. I have Nene's Amish Harvest melting and Macintosh apple candle burning. It is my middle child Jake's 7th birthday today. I can't believe how time flies...it seems like he was just born!! Well, I hope everyone has a nice day!

Sharon

Looks like it's snowing here in IL but nothing is sticking to the ground yet.

Its cleaning day at our house, nearly done after about an hour of vacuuming, dusting and more fun. Lighting some clean fresh scents to go with the day:

CFKTR-Clean Cotton (nice sweet cotton scent)

CFKTR-Sand Castles (very nice not sure of the notes)

CFKTR-Cactus and Sea Salt (just added this one to the mix)

It's a rainy cold day here in PA but I'm ignoring the outside and lovin the inside. I'm burning,

CFTKR-Orange Cranberry

Beanpod- Angel Ameretto

CFTKR huge candle of Blackberry Jam and Butter Cookie

EW- Frosty Farts!!!!

I want snow! It is raining here - as usual!

I am gettting rid of the old stuff still - need to clear a spot for all the sale loot that will be coming in, LOL!

Melting nothing too seasonal, I am afraid: Candles, Melts and More - Ginger Appletini

and Simply Nostalgic Southern Magnolia in the back of the house. The star attraction is Can-Do's Honey Gingerbread.

Hello there!

I've got a nice mix going this afternoon....Carol's Christmas Cookie in two melters, warming some Christmas Time oil from Cozy Moments and also have a YC Christmas Wish jar lit on the dining room table. I have an OV S'topper on the jar with snowmen on it....it really looks adorable with the white wax glowing! Yankee candles sure do give off a nice glow.

We are expecting a snowstorm late this afternoon and tonight!!!! Wheeeee! I love SNOW!!! [smilie=snoopy]

We too are getting a snowstorm! It's snowing like mad right now.Oh I hate shoveling. This afternoon I'm melting Carol's Amish Quilt and have a Gold Canyon candle lit in Strudel and Spice.Both smell wonderful!