The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

I put on HoT's Sweet Potato Danish a little while ago and it's delicious! I also just started melting MD's Brown sugar & Candied Yams in the bathroom. It smells great cold.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm relighting my CYS from last night.

Mercy Mild (Apple, Caramel)

Pumpkin Pie Noel

I need to mash 10 pounds of potatoes this morning. But not yet. Coffee first.

Jules ~ I'm making that bread recipe. [smilie=thank_you] It has kept me up all night, and just about ready for the final baking.

All my scents are still going strong, but I added a Lemon Chiffon Cake candle from some ebayer I got last year (smells delightful).

Also Cheryl's Cranberry Chutney.

Hope all have a yummy Thanksgiving!

Jules ~ I'm making that bread recipe. [smilie=th_a056] It has kept me up all night, and just about ready for the final baking.

All my scents are still going strong, but I added a Lemon Chiffon Cake candle from some ebayer I got last year (smells delightful).

Also Cheryl's Cranberry Chutney.

Hope all have a yummy Thanksgiving!

YUM! I bet your house smells great with that bread baking.

It would be fun to have Thanksgiving dinner here at home but there is something to be said about simply bringing a dish to pass. [smilie=thank_you]]

Good Thanksgiving Morning to all! I'm melting two from Can-Do...Birdy's baklava and gingerbread cookie. I'm getting ready to make a squash casserole after my coffee. ya'll have a great day!

Melting Fudge Brownie from Angel Made Scents! That's what I'm fixin' to do Dabba but I'm making a brocolli and cheese casserole!! Everyone have a great day! [smilie=thank_you]

Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

This morning I am melting-

Pumpkin Cookies-Cozy Cottage

Grandma's Pumpkin Cookies-Cozy Cottage

Sweet Pumpkin-Cozy Cottage

Vanilla Pumpkin-CFTKR

Do you think I have enough Pumpkin?

Have a great day everyone!

HappyThanksgiving !!!!

Melting EW Creme Brulee in 2 melters. Smells great!

Have to start the cooking soon. I am making a sweet potato casserole. My DD'ss are baking a cheesecake, chocolate chip cookies and brownies. Also making a butternut squash casserole.

Everyone have a great day!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

I'm going to melt LOL's Pumpkin Zucchini bread until tonight. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

Happy Thanksgiving Candlefind Buddies!

We're also watching the parade, cooking our turkey (12 pounder...will be done in 2 hours), and setting up the Christmas tree. We started last night by fluffing it. The lights are all done and now it's time for the decorations and candy canes. I have Carol's Pink Sugared Cranberries, Cloves, and Vanilla Bean Noel melting away. All go very nice with the turkey and tree. Have a wonderful day!

Guest Anonymous

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! :)

Hope all have a wonderful, peaceful, safe holiday!

Finished up yesterdays melt (LOL creamed pumpkin coffee - love!). Nothing yet today. Want to wait until just before the company comes. Will be something pumpkin - a good compliment to the turkey smells. Yum!

Guest stardustgirl

It would be fun to have Thanksgiving dinner here at home but there is something to be said about simply bringing a dish to pass. :)]

So, will there be cake throwing and streaking at the dinner gathering? Or is that an exclusive-at-your-house entertainment thing?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Melting CBV Coffee Bean here... all the dinner cooking smells would drown out anything else.

Smells good pumpkin pieYC and many candles. My house is a wreck my feet, back, knees and everything hurts and all of the dishes aren't put away or kitchen cleaned. I hosted this year and am exhausted. There is definately something to be said about bringing a dish to anothers home. A good time was had by all.

Cheryl

Back from Thanksgiving dinner at my Aunts. Boy did we stuff ourselves and not just the turkey this year!

Melting Cranberry Spritzer or something of the sort by Illuminescents as well as YC Sparkling Snow and YC Christmas Eve in mini jars. I am in love with the Christmas Eve blend.

The Cranberry Illuminescents needed something so I added a French vanilla votive to it to make it softer.

Hope everyone has a nice, safe, relaxing evening, and gets to spend time with family. I'm getting ready for bed as working retail has me in at 5am tomorrow morning!