The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

First melts on this Thanksgiving Eve are NeNe's harvest Moon, EW's autumn leaves, and granma fran's pumpkin apple butter...off to visit my mother who just had a birthday adn drink coffee. :lol: I gave her a YC blueberry scone candle, and she is in love. :lol:

I hope everyone ia having a good Thanksgiving Eve morning. I am melting EW heart and home. I like this scent. I am also burning a YC fireside voitive im my bath .Lisa, I don't think I have ever smelled a ferret. An interesting comment from DH. Dabba have a nice visit with your Mom. I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving, and if traveling a safe voyage. I hope y'all have a wonderful day.

See Jules, I knew someone would feel my pain! If you ever do get to smell it, I would love to know what you think. I really did like it.

Katzncandles, we used to have ferrets and they don't smell pretty! :lol:

I am home from work today, so I'm putting on something festive while I clean. I hope everyone has a great day whether you are visiting with family or getting ready for tomorrow. I'm off to get my melters ready! [smilie=th_blij51]

Good morning! I have a bazillion things to do today to get ready for tomorrow so I just wanted to quickly pop in and say hello!

I have Carol's Heaven's Scent and Cinnamon Cranberry Harvest Melting. Later on, I'll move on to Sweet Potato Pie and Apple Dumpling.

Just popping back in to say that I went with LOL's Pumpkin Raisin Bread and MD's Pumpkin Cornbread, It smells yummy in here!

Good Morning! I am roasting my turkey right now in my Nesco roaster. This way DH can carve it up later and we will just reheat it in the oven tomorrow. I got an 18 pounder...hope we have some leftovers...YUM! There will be 8 of us for dinner. I also have a pumpkin pie to bake today, along with some pecan tassies.

I lit up a YC Balsam and Cedar candle this morning. I am sure the turkey smell is going to start taking over soon! Love it!

Everyone have a wonderful day tomorrow! See you Friday for some Black Friday shopping chat!!!!

Well. I learned my lesson...I saved my very best Thanksgiving scents for Thanksgiving Day - and now I have stuffed a up schnozz and can not smell anything...I tried my Full Moon Thyme and Eucalyptus thinking that would make it through - and I got a strong Vick's scent out of it! The Thyme part, not so much. [smilie=th_blij51]

Happy cleaning and cooking everyone!

Aria, sounds great. No snitchin' turkey tester pieces. It's darn near impossible.

I'm melting some that will blend with the two pumpkin pies we're going to make today.

CocoaPink - Sweet Potato Pie

Everyday Whims - Autumn Leaves

a mix of candles - Holiday Sage, Holiday Sparkle

Full Moon - Cranberry Clove votive

Aria, you're my type of gal! I am cooking all of the sides today. Tomorrow morning I'm cooking the turkey and whenever it's done it's done. We'll carve it up at that point and then reheat for dinner at 6. This is why microwaves were invented, right? Less stress = happy hostess.

My only melt right now is Butter Brickle from yesterday.

Happy Thanksgiving eve, my peeps. Sounds like everyone is getting ready for the big day! I have two things to cook to bring to my gathering tomorrow. But I think I'll do it in the morning with the parade on. It'll be thanksgiving-y! Today is laundry day. I have on Pumpkin Cheesecake from CBV.

Good morning everyone! Today I'm enjoying the warmth and flame from many flickering candles and two PL Black Cherry melts to scent the apartment. My boyfriend and I are both home and decided to rent and watch Christmasy movies today. Started off with Fred Claus...I'm enjoying it, it has cheered me up quite a bit. Looking forward to tomorrow at an Aunts house, no cooking to do for us this year. Hope everyone has a great Turkey Day!

Good afternoon and Happy pre-Thanksgiving! Our family get togethers keep getting smaller as the kids have grown up and moved away. It's going to be a small one this year, and so is my Turkey. So many in my family have heath issues, that it needs to be simple and small.

Everyone's scents sound so good!

This afternoon:

CCCC ~ Pumpkin Spice Lattè, Fresh Baked Bread, Patchouli Honey

Cheryl's~ Buttery Gingerbread

EW's ~ Coffee With Santa

I hope Patsy is okay. I haven't seen her for a while. Prayers to all of you and your family for a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

Heart

My melters are chillin' in the freezer. They are eagerly awaiting their Pink Sugared Cranberries and Cloves tarts. My nose is also eagerly awaiting them.

My order from Carol came and she sent a ton of new samples to try out. I'm very excited because these are scents that I may not had necessarily tried. They all smell wonderful, especially the Blackberry Amber one.

Guest stardustgirl

Oh my! LOL's Pumpkin Zucchini Bread in here and it's amazing. It was a scallop sample so wasn't even a 2 oz (I usually cut a 2oz in half and split it between 2 melters in here due to size) and it still lasted about 6 hours, but it's fading now.

I just fired up 3 votives from Chandler Lane (Gingerbread) and can actually smell them! I'm always impressed when a votive actually kicks something out. Those are lit alongside my Warm Glow / Sweet Liberty Pumpkin Spice pillar.

Front Porch Zucchini Bread in the kitchen

YC Boo-Nilla in the living room

The house smells good!

Guest Anonymous

Melting LOL's pumpkin creamed coffee. Wanted something that would go with the pies I'll be making tonight. [smilie=th_blij51] Perfect!

Guest stardustgirl

Ending up with CBV Caramel Café melting in here... it's starting to smell yummy!