The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Just got home a little while ago, and i am melting HoT-Holly's Holiday Bash in my LR, and HoT Blue Christmas in my Kitchen. This is my first order with Holly, so I am excited. Hope you all are having a good day.

Guest Anonymous

HoT this morning:

Pink Baby Girl on Christmas Morning

White Christmas Wedding

Funny avatar Jules! I think you've taken the phrase 'turkey dressing' to a whole new level.... [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

What did you think of the White Christmas Wedding? The cold smell (to me) is a pretty strong 'green' (pine?). I had to put that and her Santa's Enchanted Forest tarts in solitary confinement - they were overpowering the other smellies in the box! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] :oops:

Edited - Ooops - just saw your description of this on the B&B thread. TY!

Melting pumpkin something from LOL - love all her pumpkins!

Good evening! This afternoon's melts were YC's Candied Apple and Cafe Au Lait. For this evening I'm going to melt one of my all time favorites...Carol's Christmas Time.

Just got home a little while ago, and i am melting HoT-Holly's Holiday Bash in my LR, and HoT Blue Christmas in my Kitchen. This is my first order with Holly, so I am excited. Hope you all are having a good day.

Katz, how is the Blue Christmas? I just can't save all these Christmas scents till after Thanksgiving. Don't think anyone will mind. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Some of the scents I am melting are:

Christmas Splendor ~ Crosscreek

Lemon Sugar ~ sent to me by CF buddy..terrific (think it says T.S on it)

Key Lime Pie ~ Cheryl's (very good)

Lemon Blossoms ~ H.o.T

Hi everyone. Today I have melting: Ocean Breeze by Cathy 4 Kids. Also have Spiced Cider & Roasted Chestnuts by Nessa's Sweet Scents. Hope everyone has a great evening.

Susan

Heart: I moved Blue Christmas into my Family room, and it is great out there. Very strong, but would be a great scent and ambiance with an artificial tree, or to just get into the spirit a little bit. it's a very brisk, clean tree smell and I can detect some of the "blue" notes also. I like it alot.

Hi,

Sweet&Spicy, You put them in solitary confinement? [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] I'm melting some HoTs tonight as a matter of fact.

Coconut Creme Coffee

an old Orange County Housewives (I relit it to change out the scent, but it still smelled good so I left it on)

a coupla Sparkling Old Lady Angel tealights from YC - can't smell them

Good morning! For today, it's cocomilk & lavender from missy's tempting tarts in the computer room, missy's brewing potion from mtt in the living room, peppermint from natural goodies in my bedroom, and birthday cake from the melting pot candle co. in the kitchen. It's starting to smell good in here!

I hope you all have a lovely day!