The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

We put out Xmas lights up outside today. Its only supposed to get colder and its been freezing here for a couple of days. It wasn't so bad today, except of course, when I asked the hubby to check the lights, he insisted, that they worked. Well, guess what, after 30 minutes of getting the strand across the front of the house, you guessed it, lights no good. Had to make a trip to CVS and buy a couple of new boxes. But I must say it looks beautiful! Can't wait till next weekend to decorate inside, everything is all ready for me put out.

Tonight I'm melting EW Orange Chiffon Cake, and CFTKR Pink Sugared Raspberries.

We have a rainy morning and since I have a Dr. appt. I am only burning my new found stash Warm Glow-patchouli. it is a lovely candle with one of my favorite scents. Life is good on this Monday. Hope everyone is doing well and gearing up for the Holiday week.

Guest stardustgirl

At this point, I could care less how that candle throws because it's sooo beautiful! As long as it has a good burn and doesn't tunnel, I'll be replacing all of my votive spots with this brand of candle. Tonight when I went back downstairs it had gotten dark and the candle was glowing...literally glowing like it was in your beautiful picture!

I've not had one tunnel yet. On some, I do have to push the wick a bit one way or the other to keep the sides even so that when I hug them it stays the same all around, but that's it.

Welcome to my addiction. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

I'm enjoying the remains of last night's EW Coffee With Santa and am burning my Warm Glow / Sweet Liberty Pumpkin Spice and the unnamed no-scent jar. It's a gloomy, rainy day here. I'm really bored with this weather already!!

Good Monday morning! It's officially countdown to turkey time. Tomorrow I'm taking my turkey out of the freezer to defrost.

This morning I'm melting Carol's Farmers Market and Ultimate Vanilla. I'm also burning Warm Glow's Merry Mint. I think my Yankee votive collection will be added to my tart collection. I'm very motivated to buy some more Warm Glows from Ebay.

[smilie=th_1_bigone110] Good Monday everyone!!

Looking forward to a short week too, we only have 2 days too this week, yippee, and tonight it might SNOW...so then it would only be one day, I am doing the snow dance!!

Melting away this morning, its a yummy day, I have Sugar & Spice's Sugar Cookie going strong and its very delicious!! Kinda a dreary day too, hopefully the snow is moving in [smilie=th_ahaaha]

We only have 2 days this week too!! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

This morning I'm burning YC Autumn Wreath. It goes perfectly with the dreary, drizzly weather. Last night I tried a votive of Evening Air -- very interesting!

Guest Anonymous

I just started melting Winter Pine from Keona today too. I thought it was a little early for that Christmas tree scent, but it's cold here today so I'm feeling the spirit! [smilie=th_help]

My sister gave me some BBW candles this weekend, but I haven't tried them yet.

I just got an email from Keona about a sale on jar candles and new tart melters they are selling. Some really cute holiday melters and their tart samplers are still only $3. http://www.keonacandles.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=136

Warming some B&BW Evergreen oil here this morning....man oh man, do I love this scent!

Have a great day!

Star, I just want to personally thank you for introducing the group to Warm Glow. I absolutely love these candles. Without considering scent throw as a factor, they are far far far better than Yankee. No soot, no tunnel, and simply beautiful! I'm going to use these in place of votives as they are prettier and give off a lot more light. I'll still use tarts for scenting purposes. Thank you so much!

I have a Vanilla Spice candle from Wal-Mart melting on my 24 watt combo. Also a pine scented flameless pillar that smells exactly like a fresh cut pine tree. We put up our tree last night and the kids and DH said the candle makes it smell like we have a real tree.