The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Good morning.

Cobblestone - Sage & Lemongrass candle

Cobblestone - Melon Mist melt

Pure Integrity - Cucumber Melon melt

Full Moon - Lemon Grass melt

Guest stardustgirl

Mom made a cinnamon coffee cake that is scenting the kitchen AND living room,so there is *no way* I'm starting anything in there yet. The real thing is too good!

Back here... The Spotted Hog - Jack O'Lanterns Glow (from my prize stash) and the last bit of my Maple Butter Pumpkin Frap candle from CBV

Hi all-

Melting Crosscreek Hillbilly Homebrew and Cozy Cottage All Hallows Eve.

Burning YC Harvest and YC Spiced Pumpkin.

Dark, gloomy and overcast day here.

Oh, poo. I was supposed to have today off, but we had staffing issues, so in I go. I do not even have time to plan my melting [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] ...off to a bad start!

Oh, poo. I was supposed to have today off, but we had staffing issues, so in I go. I do not even have time to plan my melting :shock: ...off to a bad start!

Debra, I'm sorry for the awful week you've been having all around. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] Maybe the sun will peek through today.

Count me in for the awful week club. Just one thing after another after another. Whiny and demanding DD, family issues about Thanksgiving (aka uninvited guests that are really unwanted inviting themselves and parental pressure to say yes), husband that leaves messes all over the place, and so on. I feel that everyone is tugging at me and I just want to be left alone. Sorry to vent.

Anyway, to top off my bad week, my new 2 piece pine cone glass burner just cracked in half. $16 down the drain. I came home to find the tea light out. I thought DH put it out. Upon closer investigation, the glass on top cracked in half and I guess the wax seeping out of it extinguished the flame.

Now I have to rush lunch and bring DD to a playdate. Ugh...I really don't feel like doing this today.

Guest tammye

LLVV and Debra, I can relate I had a horrible week last week but this week has been good so sending you a good week ahead.

Finally got some of the other melters cleaned out. Powder room: Garden Rain from Mainstays, loft: Candle Shoppe from Busy Bee, kids' rooms: Rice Krispy Treats from Spotted Hog.

Debra and LLVV and anyone else who is having a bad day (or week) I hope things start to improve soon. [smilie=th_a056] Definitely treat yourself to some chocolate and maybe some aromatherapy, too. :P

Count me in for the awful week club. Just one thing after another after another. Whiny and demanding DD, family issues about Thanksgiving (aka uninvited guests that are really unwanted inviting themselves and parental pressure to say yes), husband that leaves messes all over the place, and so on. I feel that everyone is tugging at me and I just want to be left alone. Sorry to vent.

Anyway, to top off my bad week, my new 2 piece pine cone glass burner just cracked in half. $16 down the drain. I came home to find the tea light out. I thought DH put it out. Upon closer investigation, the glass on top cracked in half and I guess the wax seeping out of it extinguished the flame.

Now I have to rush lunch and bring DD to a playdate. Ugh...I really don't feel like doing this today.

LLVV, Its from YC right? Just bring it back or call them if you bought it on line. They take back everything.

Sunday is working for me, just email me with a time. Talk to you later.

These emoticons don't have chocolate but El Vino does flow. [smilie=th_a056] Here's a little wine. At least tomorrow's Friday.

The best I can do for chocolate is melt something chocolaty, so I've just put on PI - Chocolate on your behalf.

I know...it is a sacrifice, but it's one I'm willing to make. :P

These emoticons don't have chocolate but El Vino does flow. [smilie=th_12E9EC16] Here's a little wine. At least tomorrow's Friday.

The best I can do for chocolate is melt something chocolaty, so I've just put on PI - Chocolate on your behalf.

I know...it is a sacrifice, but it's one I'm willing to make. :lol:

Maybe if you also ate a little chocolate on our behalf, we would all feel better, too!

After rooting through my desk drawer I found a Tropical Breeze Tranquil Sleep tart. 'Tis on the melter, hopefully the staff stays awake!

LLVV and Debra...sorry you are having a bad week. [smilie=th_12E9EC16] :lol: .Debra, I meant to tell you how sorry I was to hear about your cat. That's a tough one. It seems like when it rains it pours. The bad days just make me appreciate the good ones even more!

Caramel Swirl ~ CFTKR

Cinnamon Strudel ~ Crosscreek

Just Peachy and Perfectly Pomegranate ~ Scentsy (it surprises me that these are fairly strong).

I'm trying the Caramel Swirl in the new heat burner/bowl with the heat control switch from tart burners. I'm ready to turn it up to 34 watts. How fun this is! :P

Love the emoticon Jules!

[smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Any chocolate I eat today would need to come from my kid's Halloween haul and I would have to leave an IOU because my oldest has inventoried his entire candy stash. Like mother, like son. It's not even worth it.

Any chocolate I eat today would need to come from my kid's Halloween haul and I would have to leave an IOU because my oldest has inventoried his entire candy stash. Like mother, like son. It's not even worth it.

[smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Today I am melting Lemon Biscotti from Cocoa Pink. It is yummy but very very strong.

LLVV I hear ya on the un-invited guest issue. My sister in law is like that. I think I briefed everyone here last week about her...pushy pushy pushy....Keep your chin up and try not to stress....I know it is really hard because you are the one going thru it...