The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Today I am melting Carol's Cranberry & Balsam....very nice and strong, great throw. I am not putting any other melts in due to this one taking over the entire house!

Jules, I was in the process of ordering several votives from Full Moon.....I was shocked at the shipping charge, it was almost as much as the votives! Is this normal....does the vendor adjust shipping charges or is it always that high? I really want to try them out, but I can't bring myself to pay almost $12 for shipping.

Yep, my shipping was just over $10, but I used the CFIND coupon code for a 20% discount on my order and they sent me extra votives and such which made me very happy with the overall purchase. They shipped from WA to FL. Joy was a sweetie to deal with.

Thanks Jules, you're a doll. The free candles and discount sure do offset the cost of shipping. I think I will go ahead and order away. Gotta have my fix today, since there's no mail delivery [smilie=th_76d65c2f] :? [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Aria, I hear you. This no mail thing is killing me. I even looked it up on USPS to make sure it was true. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Kim, The W.Ginger Amber was good but it overpowered my other soft florals so it had to go for today. :? I do like that phrase though. [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Guest stardustgirl

Most of the day was spent with EW Mostly Cocoa which is now sadly gone.

I'm melting Soyful Expressions Chocolate Fudge Brownie Doughnut and burning my CBV Maple Butter Pumpkin Frap jar candle and Warm Glow Pumpkin Spice candle.

Chandler Lane - Grandma's Clove Candy in the kitchen. That one is really strong (in a good way).

ETA: I just lit my CBV Spiced Pumpkin Chutney bowl candle in the living room, and my BIIIIG Warm Glow caramel corn 3-wick in here because it's just dark and gloomy now.

Guest Doe

Hi everyone, thank you for the warm welcome back : ) Still very sad at losing my mom and brother but I will get better with time. Been messing with tarts all day to try and not think about things.

Today's melts:

CHC- Hummingbird cake in kitchen/family room

Nene's - welcome home in office

Busy Bee- Vanilla lime in master bedroom

Can-Do- Sugar butt- upstairs

All of them smell wonderful!!

Guest Anonymous

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Hi Doe - welcome back! You were missed. [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Melting EW's hot buns. Smells purdy good in here!

Guest Anonymous

This evening it is Pink fairy dust from busybee this is a great scent!

This was my first order from busybees.

Welcome back Doe! We had a pretty bad storm here last night, so it was a nice change to have so many candles going. Still have Sugared Spruce melting from LOL, and added CFTKR's Cucumber Mint. Really looking forward to getting my new scents from EW's sale today. Hope everyone has a great evening! :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Finishing off the night with Crackling Birch - GHBT's. I need to put something in upstairs, not sure what though. I've had Crackling Firewood from CHC in there for two days now....too lazy to change it but it's long since lost its scent!

Welcome back Doe and hoping everything goes well for you Kim.

Tonight I got a late start so its the leftovers from yesterday- CH Vanilla Caramel in 3 melters.

Also burning 3 candles-

YC Spiced Pumpkin

YC Harvest (almost done)

Kathy Ireland Caramel Pecan Crumb Cake-great smell on this one

Have a good evening. :lol:

Welcome back, Doe!

Well, yesterday I had EW's coffee with santa melting, and it was still strong after 2 tealights. So, a couple of hours ago, I decided to move it to the electric melter in my bedroom, and you'd think it was the first time it was melted. Man, is this one strong tart! I am very, very impressed, and want more of this scent. It's amazing!

First melts of the day are EWchocolate mint in the bedroom...this is scrumptious...I wanted to eat it out of the package. In the den and kitchen it's Evening Eclipse black velvet. [smilie=th_shewiggle]