The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Melting Country Cottage-Illuminescents

Northwoods Christmas-Phebes

Satin Nightie-Beaded Hemp

Red Currant-Phebes

Orange Supreme-Phebes

melting Can-do Vanilla Lime and GHBT 7 up pound cake. I am really liking GHBT tarts. Everytime I get another order i find one I like better. I'm also getting really low on my stash from Can-Do. I guess this week I will be posting in "damage for the week".

Jason, I also got my YC catalog today. I'm trying to figure which 4 I will be buying.

I was supposed to send some YC pineapple citrus tarts to someone, and I can't remember who. I think it was Trep??????

I just finished going through all of my YC tarts separating out the fall and Christmas ones so I can use them up. I have a YC amber glow tart someone can have if they let me know. I don't care for the scent. My email is Dabbbadooey@bellsouth.net

It WAS me Dabba for the pineapple citrus tarts--I emailed you--let me know if you got it. Thanks a million, trep

I think you put one too many b's in your email address you listed above. I sent one email to Dabbadooey@bellsouth.net and one to the one with 3 b's and the one with 3 came back. Nancy

Just got home from the mall. Yankee had tarts 12 for $18 and you got a free Christmas tin with each 12 you purchased. They also took my $10 off with $25 purchase coupon so I came away with 24 tarts and two really nice Christmas tins for $26 plus tax--not bad if you ask me.

I am melting YC Chocolate Cupcake--I absolutely love this scent--it is filling the entire house--upstairs and down. Have a great night all.

Guest Anonymous

Melting YC's Autumn Leaves today - my last one. I'd love to get more but I have so many other fall tarts to use up that I'll probably just enjoy this last one until next season......I can't believe I"m putting Christmas scent orders together already!

Just started melting CFTKR Sweet Potato Pie and burning YC pumpkin pie candle.It is pretty cold here and we are expecting snow showers this evening.Well have a great night everyone.

With all of the talk about Sugared Spruce I had to melt one tonight. I'm burning a Blueberry Scone candle too.

Guest Anonymous

Tonight it is Pink Pumpkins from CFTKR

and Blackberry pie from GHBT

Both are great!!

Debra, I'm sorry to hear about the kitty.

Today I've enjoyed:

Satsuma Citrus - AJ's. Loved this! Pretty strong.

Mandarin Plum - AJ's. Very nice.

Eucalyptus - Angie's.

Death by Chocolate - Aromasoy

Autumn Harvest - Abundascents

Arabian Nights - Abundascents

I am finishing up that GC candle, Holiday Wreath. I should be able to light up a new candle tomorrow.

Debra, I'm sorry your kitty is still not doing well.

This evening I'm enjoying Pumpkin Corn Bread from Cozy Cottage.

Thanks cyn, kim and mp, for your kind thoughts.

The melters were a hassle, so I lighted the Votivo Red Currant candle for the rest of the evening.