The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] Goodnight all!

Melting Hot Orange Danish by Country Button in Kitchen

Coco-Mint Frost from Lessie CH in bedroom- just LOVE this one! Thank goodness I have 4 left!

So many of you are starting Christmas scents already! I love it. I am going to be ordering some holiday tarts this week and oh, the decisions!

Tonight I've got on Spiced Nuts from Can-Do (still getting warmed up.) In the bedroom I put a Frosted Pumpkin candle and a Spiced Pumpkin candle and with both of them burning, the room smells wonderful. Scent throw is rivaling any tart! BTW, I got the new Yankee catalog and all I can say is Buy 2, get 2 FREE! I'm no math genius, but that's 50 percent off, folks! Needless to say, between at least four large YC jars and new tart orders all in Christmas scents, I am going to be all set for the holidays!

Jason, those pumpkin candles sound fantastic! I'm still doing mostly Fall scents, but none of them are blue, and I promised that I would so I went with the Christmas-y ones. Tomorrow, however, it's going to be pumpkin-spicy paradise!

Have fun picking out your soon-to-be-purchased Holiday scents - I can't wait to hear what you choose!

Melting HoT - Autumn Festival

Drinking coffee - Pumpkin Pie Spice

:P I love living in a place and time where Pumpkin flavored coffee creamer exists.

I believe we've got two birthday's today. Mmdolinar and CMarie, [smilie=th_8d1933ff] Happy Birthday! Thread started.

Good Morning... :lol:

Well... I fell asleep watching TV last night... I think it was before 9... [smilie=th_a056] ... I was in bed before 10! I know the time change was last week... but my body does not know that! Having a cup or tea to wake up... [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Once I clean the melters it is going to be Coffee with Santa to start.... nice wake up scent!

I hope everyone and their families and pets are feeling better today. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Fleur, is that Coffee with Santa from EW? I just received a few from her and can't wait to try them.

Yesterday not much melting/burning activity. Best bets were:

Key Lime Buttercream - LOL. I like her Key Lime Pie better, but this was good.

Yuzu - LOL

Booper's Cupcakes - LOL

Still burning Holiday Wreath from GC. I only have 1/4 of this jar left and I get to start a new one! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Guest Anonymous

Good morning, all! Currently candle-burning....Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin - Pure Scents.

A chilly Fall morning in Indy. I have started the day with Can-Do Cinnamon Bark, and Carol's Glistening snow in my bathroom. Patsy, I am still burning the blue for you, I hope eveyrone is getting over the "bug", all critters are feeling better, Happy birthday to Mmdolinar and CMarie, and to all a great Saturday. I am house cleaning today to get ready for my trip back to my Mom's next week for her auction. Have a good one... [smilie=th_blij40] [smilie=th_8d1933ff] :oops: :oops:

Mornin' dang there are a bunch of sales being posted on the board...too bad I'm on lockdown :oops:...might have to come off [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

First melts of the day are YC vanilla sandalwood and YC cinnamon and sugar plus Melissa's coconut lime in the bedroom! :oops:

Guest stardustgirl

I started off burning two sample tea lights from The Gingerbread Barn (apple scent), which I could smell if I stood in the right spot, but they're pretty but kind of light for this space so I'm going to just use them for flame.

I've switched over to melting CBV Macintosh Apple (in a melter that *finally* has a permanent spot!)

This morning I'm melting Cafe Vanilla Latte in the kitchen/DR from Illuminescents. I'm off to work in a little while so I'll get the other melters going when I get home. Hope everyone has a great day!

Guest Anonymous

Drinking coffee - Pumpkin Pie Spice

:oops: I love living in a place and time where Pumpkin flavored coffee creamer exists.

Jules - I have that too, really good! My sister got the eggnog one yesterday. Definitely want to try that one, too! :oops:

Debra & Lisa - hope your kitty's are so much better today! It's so stressful when they can't tell us what's wrong or what they need. Prayers for a complete recovery!

Melting YC fall festival this morning.

I was supposed to send some YC pineapple citrus tarts to someone, and I can't remember who. I think it was Trep??????

I just finished going through all of my YC tarts separating out the fall and Christmas ones so I can use them up. I have a YC amber glow tart someone can have if they let me know. I don't care for the scent. My email is Dabbbadooey@bellsouth.net